Dona

Official organizations rework

ANBU can play a bigger role for things within the villages and the village secrets.

I.e.. When someone grabs documents from the kage office and lets just say its ANBU that kills him or even a regular ninja. Those documents should drop to the ground and said person should be able to pick them up after x amount of seconds. Similar to how org items drop/danger dangos.

This could be an ANBU exclusive mission that is given based off an RNG. "Re-collect Documents from enemy ninja(s) and turn it back in to the ANBU Director."

Each village would have this mission with an ANBU Director NPC in each ANBU Base that gives a weekly or daily mission for x amount of ryo and x amount of exp. This could be 1 of many "ANBU" only missions that are RNG based and you only get 1 ANBU Daily Mission.

The Other Organizations such as 12G, Akatsuki, and etc could also get "Org" based mission which would also be 1 Mission Only per Day or 2 daily Missions Per week. The Missions would Require you to actually hunt and participate outside of your village/defend your village more than just sitting afk and being inactive an org holding a spot just for Clout.

Missions like 
Akatsuki - Infiltrate Leaf and Survive for 300 seconds and make it back to the Akatsuki Leader(Mission NPC) with the intel on the village. This would require you to stay alive within a village for x amount of seconds/minutes and not get killed on your way back to the base.(This mission could be changed from just being a village based mission but also to hold certain maps.) Maps Such as katabami bridge could be held for 300 seconds, dark clearing, Asoki Port and so on.

12 Guardians - Go to Tanzaku and Guard the Daimyo for x amount of seconds. 

Seven Swordsmen- Defeat the Kuraken Tentacles within the sea and cut off the head of the creature(Kuraken damage and hp would have to get balanced for this and this would be a team based mission within the org not a solo one.)

Puppet Brigade - Help Isami rebuild his grandfather's puppet by grinding x,y,z parts and killing 5 ninjas for they're body parts. (This would be a 2 in 1 mission where you have to not only get parts but also kill 5 people for body parts to help rebuild the puppets)

These are just rough drafts of missions and could be some of the RNG missions each Org Mission NPC could give which again would be 1 mission per day or 2 missions per week. Meaning you can accept a mission on Monday and complete it on Wednesday then grab your second one and complete it before Sunday. Which would be the day the week would end.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Nagamushi said:

Your just hating lol

Nonsense. Why would I hate on someone inferior to me and my village?

The organization missions are the best idea by far, maybe 3 daily individual and 1 daily/weekly group mission.

As well as cooldown on inviting members or a period where new members cannot pickup missions 24 hours after being invited, this will stop alts abusing rewards. Consider this one a lot @Ueda.

The rewards can range from organisation items to a lot of Ryo which will act as wages for organisations such as the MPF.

As I said in a different post, it would be cool if official orgs would have to interact more with each other and have to compete with each other. The buffs being dropped on death gives a lot of possibilities for it. 
Otherwise orgs are just buffed villagers that use buffs in raids and that kind of kills the point of them. If there was actual competition between orgs, the leaders would have more reasons to recruit the best fitting people and try to keep the org as active as possible. 
Changing the way you get the buff doesn't really do a whole lot, it just makes it take longer, doubt having to do a long azz mission to get your buff will make anyone more active. On the other hand, some sort of point system for official orgs with rewards for the orgs that do well, would.

For example, in each org's HQ there's an NPC in which to turn in other orgs' items (rings, coffins, diapers, swords, etc.) and you get a point for each of them. At X points you can purchase a new base (like the ones mentioned above), a new outfit, a stronger buff.. you get the point, imagination is the limit. 

• Like 1

Love seeing all this focus on the organizations because group play is something that really needs to be a lot more important in this game. Also needs to be easy to get into  these organizations. Not that just anyone can join, but wanna definitely be able to tell when someone is in the org or at least notice when i see the headquarters.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mio said:

Otherwise orgs are just buffed villagers that use buffs in raids and that kind of kills the point of them.

I think that most of the official organizations goals are not very clear beside (anbu and mpf), and nothing motivate/force the player to do anything about it. 

With the idea I gave, official organizations would become villagers who can be buffed only if they contribute in the pvp world. And if the goal of each orgs is clear, the way they get their buff could match it and actually give them a reason to exist.

• per example, if the goal of of the Seven Swordsmen is to make sure that no one come near the mist village, their mission could be to make sure that no one enter their territory by camping mist bear map. Once their mission is complete, they can use their swords as they wish knowing it is deserved. 
7 hours ago, Mio said:

Changing the way you get the buff doesn't really do a whole lot, it just makes it take longer, doubt having to do a long azz mission to get your buff will make anyone more active. On the other hand, some sort of point system for official orgs with rewards for the orgs that do well, would.

Indeed, my suggestion was not really to improve the activity of the members of each org (even if it can indirectly help in some cases) but to make people of each org being forced to go outside more often.

That way, official organization would have a bigger impact on the experience of other players and they would be more integrated into the game. 

7 hours ago, Mio said:

For example, in each org's HQ there's an NPC in which to turn in other orgs' items (rings, coffins, diapers, swords, etc.) and you get a point for each of them. At X points you can purchase a new base (like the ones mentioned above), a new outfit, a stronger buff.. you get the point, imagination is the limit. 

Rory already thought about it, and i think it will be some kind of end game stuff (per example akatsuki having to collect x ssm sword to summon a jinchuriki). And it will probably make organization more active and more integrated in the game at the same time. 

21 hours ago, Kyzl said:

Love seeing all this focus on the organizations because group play is something that really needs to be a lot more important in this game. Also needs to be easy to get into  these organizations. Not that just anyone can join, but wanna definitely be able to tell when someone is in the org or at least notice when i see the headquarters.

Nope not really, people already always play in groups of 30 (just an example) we need more solo gameplay especially pvp wise so ppl start fighting in smaller groups cause its taking a huge part of fun away in the game, same thing with map switching no skill gameplay lol

• Like 2