Deviax

Metanin features

Hi everyone :>

Since im back playin nin, over the last few days i updated it and added new weapons and jutsus + filter feature so you can filter builds by masteries. 

I wondered what features you guys think i should add next?

Whats missing for you atm that could make it better? better ui? filter by lvl? likes/dislikes? saved builds? if you have any other idea/suggestion let me know < 3

Thanks in advance :>

• Like 9

I think you should add a textbox so you can input the level you're at and make your build based on that level cause sometimes when I'm making builds for level 50 or under 60 it shows way more points left than I actually have and I need to kinda calculate myself, I was gonna make my own calculator but I got bored, but yeah that would be cool, I was also gonna make an outfit preview kind of thing but never finished it, that would be cool ;3 and welcome back

• Like 1

An outfit builder was discussed recently but I think that's close to impossible imo or at least it would be too tough to make.

40 minutes ago, Hageshi said:

An outfit builder was discussed recently but I think that's close to impossible imo or at least it would be too tough to make.

I was making one and you would just need the sprites, its not really that hard

maybe add the damage of tai weapon + chakra scalpel? I think that it is possible in game

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dona said:

maybe add the damage of tai weapon + chakra scalpel? I think that it is possible in game

its possible to use tonfas/blood tonfas/claws + cs? i thought its not possible : O

ill add it ty < 3

7 hours ago, Urso said:

I think you should add a textbox so you can input the level you're at and make your build based on that level cause sometimes when I'm making builds for level 50 or under 60 it shows way more points left than I actually have and I need to kinda calculate myself, I was gonna make my own calculator but I got bored, but yeah that would be cool, I was also gonna make an outfit preview kind of thing but never finished it, that would be cool ;3 and welcome back

good idea ill add it, ty < 3

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Deviax said:

Hi everyone :>

Since im back playin nin, over the last few days i updated it and added new weapons and jutsus + filter feature so you can filter builds by masteries. 

I wondered what features you guys think i should add next?

Whats missing for you atm that could make it better? better ui? filter by lvl? likes/dislikes? saved builds? if you have any other idea/suggestion let me know < 3

Thanks in advance :>

I'd suggest to somehow delete your builds like your account builds.Not others.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yagami Ninkage said:

I'd suggest to somehow delete your builds like your account builds.Not others.

I would say it's going to be better to be able to edit builds. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Deviax said:

its possible to use tonfas/blood tonfas/claws + cs? i thought its not possible : O

ill add it ty < 3

good idea ill add it, ty < 3

No you can't put Chakra Scarpels when you're using a weapon, BTW if you have 100 agi and 10 str, if you put ''Pressure Point Needle'' as weapon, the damage on hit will change to the one you'd do with Pressure Point Needle and won't add to the damage you do with 100 agi, also you should add Pressure Point Needle + Chakra Scarpel and Pressure Point Needle + YS