Fix unfair game resolutions

Darktheory

Question

Might be just me but I feel like it's wrong for game that profits a lot from higher vision that having bigger resolution means you can see way more. 

While on one side it's cool that you can play on 4k monitor and have nin full screened, it's reaaly annoying when people see you from other end of map while you see to about half of same map.

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Darktheory said:

There is a reason why games have some max vision cap that even going into higher resolution won't give you advantage over others.

^

26 minutes ago, Harmony said:

Just seem a bit much for a game that is suppose to be rp driven/encouraged 
let me role-play as a byakugan user in peace(Dont ruin my rp bro);)

plus a lower resolution looks horrible on screen

This made no sense, I wanna rp as god then, might aswell give me immunity to jutsus

30 minutes ago, Harmony said:

Well doubt that a change like lowering someone resolution will happen its visually unappealing on certain monitors & laptops.
does this make sense

I dont think anyone would actually play the game with a resulotion as big as yours if not for seeing the whole map and seeing everyone, it is definitely not necessary and encourages people to afk!

1 hour ago, Harmony said:

Well doubt that a change like lowering someone resolution will happen its visually unappealing on certain monitors & laptops.
does this make sense

I am pretty sure there is some solution for this trouble as most of games have it in them somehow. Lowering resolution is not solution to problem that is clearly there. I think upscaling textures is possible, but it would probably require too much time to do. Maybe just making some vision cap where you can clearly see could be temporary solution until upscaled textures come. (soon!) 

• Like 1