Shinju Mochizuki

New Ninja | Shinju Mochizuki!

Hi! I just started playing recently and wanted to say hi and share this little bio thingi I drew up!

Ninja Bio

shinju-mochizuki_ninja-bio.png

Name: Shinju Mochizuki

Basic Information

• Height: 155cm
  • Birthplace: Benisu Island
  • Mastery: Dying

Introduction

Shinju was a civilian from a merchant family based in Benisu Island before moving to the Land of Water. Being a member of the Mochizuki branch family and last in the line of succession for the position of clan head, Shinju expected to live out a quiet life away from the battlefield where clan, business, and power meet.

However, with the clan head's waning health, both business competitors and cut-throat clansmen are trying to take advantage of the situation. Shinju leaves Benisu Island when her position dangerously shifts from sixth to fourth in the order of succession after two successful assassinations on other candidates for clan head.

Stranded in the Bloody Mist when the passenger ship she boards to the Land of Hot Water is rigged to sink, Shinju decides that rather than wait for an inevitable death once she's found by her enemies, maybe she'll become a capable enough shinobi to survive... but probably not not because she's more likely to die first.

Shinju's still dry behind the ears, but maybe Mist can get a bit of blood and water behind them?

Extra

• When confronted by enemy shinobi:
    • Shinju: "You don't want to do that."
    • Enemy shinobi: "What'll happen if we do?"
    • Shinju: "I'll die."
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 3

You actually inspired me to try to make a decent bio for my nin char.

I loved the introduction, welcome to the bloodiest of all villlages with the harshest conditions to become strong, but don't worry they're many warm hearted people to give you a hand no matter how many times you trip as long as you're loyal to the village, PM me on forums I'll invite you to it's academy server(if you're not already in it)!. ;)

Good Luck on your Ninja Career!

On 9/28/2020 at 1:39 AM, Leiting said:

I loved the introduction, welcome to the bloodiest of all villlages with the harshest conditions to become strong, but don't worry they're many warm hearted people to give you a hand no matter how many times you trip as long as you're loyal to the village, PM me on forums I'll invite you to it's academy server(if you're not already in it)!. ;)

Good Luck on your Ninja Career!

Thanks! I've already been invited to the academy server and some senior Mist-nin have been kind enough to help me out and direct me to guides and such to get started (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b

Good luck to you as well in your own ninja career (⌒▽⌒)☆