Whats up! I'm Eminence! ^-^ I'm a big fan of the Naruto series, and a good friend of sushi! (she's basically my only friend(and my best friend)) I also come from from a depressingly lonely island called New Zealand. I'm rather lazy, but eh. I like reading naruto fanfictions (squee<3), writing, annoying my (big fat ugly(not really)) brother, pissing off sushi(hehehe), eating food(especially all the asian food sushi buys me *u* (im still unhappy about not getting my ramen >_>)),. I dislike my cats thinking its okay to scratch up the carpet in the middle of the night, waiting for the next Naruto manga chapter, and waiting the 2 minutes it takes for my food to heat up in the microwave(im a fatass i know u.u). My hobbies are reading, writing, drawing(though im not all that  good of it(though sushi thinks im amazing)), watching anime. My dreams for the future are to be an architect or a software developer and to be fluent in japanese. Thank youu~~ if you have any questions, fire away!

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums. I assume you enjoy the food sushi then. Bah.

You should try posting some of your art in the art section.

I do like Sushi. The food and the person hahaha Eh? My profile picture was made by a friend(sorta) on facebook. my art really sucks, so yeah, no.

I do like Sushi. The food and the person hahaha Eh? My profile picture was made by a friend(sorta) on facebook. my art really sucks, so yeah, no.

Hah. Maybe you should look over this topic:

Edit: Also, you can use the 'MultiQuote' button to reply to multiple posts with a single post.

• Like 1

Halllloooooooooo! ^_^

Lol... while reading your description I imagined a high tonality squeaky voice ))

Welcome to the community... hope you'll have fun here  ;)

Edit: I've never been there, but personally I think New Zealand is a great place

Halllloooooooooo! ^_^

Lol... while reading your description I imagined a high tonality squeaky voice ))

Welcome to the community... hope you'll have fun here  ;)

Edit: I've never been there, but personally I think New Zealand is a great place

New Zealand is horrible what is wrong with you D: Also thanks.