MMPF Applications And Hunter-Games

Leiting

.:MIST MILITARY POLICE FORCE:.

652950707_MMPFLogo.thumb.png.7e332fb2c4d8d319ab050e50b6e22971.png.e373871c78478411afa71e73ef91dc87.png

Applications are now formally open! Please fill out the application given below then contact either the chief or deputy chief to proceed!

• Name: 
  • Level: (We ask that you be at least level 25-30, or show willingness to progress)
  • Mastery/Mastery's: (This is to help us decide where to put you)
  • TimeZone: 
  • Why you want to join: 
  • RP Background: (This could potentially help decide how serious you are on the line of duty)

Note: After this procedure is completed and forms are filled, an interview will be held on Saturday from 1 PM EST-4 PM EST.

Second Phase of the recruitments!

To spice things up, there'll be Hunter-Games held on Sunday 2 PM EST that will test an officer PvP skills, this is a special occasion/bonus test and successfully passing this phase will result in a instant promotion in ranks in MMPF right after joining. More important information will be released/disclosed on the day of the event!

• Rules of the event:

1.) Participants only get one chance. Once they faint, they lose the round.

2.) No summonings. Pills/Oils and charms are allowed.

3.) The fights will be limited to only safe zones, once a participant tries to go to a danger zone, he will be disqualified.

4.) Hunters are only able to hunt twice in a single round, that means they are only able to kill two of the preys, once they have done so, they are to return to the event's host.

5.) Prey can only defend twice before they need to come back to host.

6.) There is only two rounds to the game(Reasons will be known on the event day).

85a40ebbb8b0b3d7c0fcfe13c589a758.png.5f621edb92b1657cee138a672c133072.png

Chief: @Leiting

Deputy Chief: @ExiledKasuti

5d913eb2df81d_mistlogo.png.9d70495c0fce29543e2806fcfe0504e5.png.30af8d19e16ffa13b1ecb10b8c29e22e.png

• Like 1

• Name: Kotebi
  • Level: 45
  • Mastery/Mastery's: Taijutsu only.
  • TimeZone: GMT-5
  • Why you want to join: Like my brother, I want to be able to eliminate the intruders, criminals and moles that pass through the village every day.
  • RP Background: The youngest son of the third mother of the Kot family, he is also considered by his brothers as the leader of the Kot's Company. His abilities are based on hand-to-hand combat, throwing senbons and summoning pandas; but really his fighting style is to go hand-in-hand with his brothers to form a lethal assault group.
  • Like 1

• Name: Manikkusu
  • Level: 21, but I am willing to grow everyday by completing all 3 mission, and farming.
  • Mastery/Mastery's: Currently Mixed Medic (And in the future Water)
  • TimeZone: GMT + 1
  • Why you want to join: Because I want to see the Mist village on top and this by either healing my comrades or doing the job by myself (As soon as I can ;( ).
  • RP Background: Born into the Murasame family Manikkusu was expected to become a Weapon Master, but he had other plans instead he wanted to become a Medic. Now he is training to become better everyday, he recently participated in his first real fight as well. 
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

name: LuckyBundo

level;39 but leveling pretty fast

mastery: water and next mastery gonna be fire

timezone: GMT+1

why you want to join: i want to join the MMPF because its a great step to get recognized.

rp background: i am the youngest of my Family thats why i never been recognized by my parents because my older brother was always better then me thats why i am always training harder an harder to get recognized by my father. my big brother is my idol but also my rival. i want to get the anbu leader in the future.

• Like 1

• Name: ninju
  • Level: 35
  • Mastery/Mastery's: lightning (next will be earth or wind)
  • TimeZone: GMT +1
  • Why you want to join: i want to become mizukage and i think becoming a MMPF will help.
  • RP Background: my both parents died because of an unfortanate accident and since that day i have never been respected nor recognised before. I always did naughty things to get recognised, but this didn't help one thing. now I am aiming to become mizukage and get recognised by the mist. Nothing can stand in my way!
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Name: Caelestis

• Level: 21

• Mastery/Mastery's: Medicine

• Time Zone: GMT-5

• Why you want to join: Because I want to keep the village safe and protect the people in it

• RP Background: Caelestis grew up as a poor child in the streets of Mist Village, having lost. her parents when she was three. One day, she was approached by a young Shinobi, who took care of here and gave her a purpose as a Mist Kunoichi. From the start, Caelestis was able to develop some great Medical Jutsus, dedicating herself to be the best medic of the Mist.
  • Like 2