No mastery reset

Indra

Hey guys. I dont play much anymore but I want to discuss about something that I noticed and that annoys me.

Since there will be a mastery reset once advanced happens, People are going for masteries that wont combo with each others knowing they will get a mastery reset. They abuse things like Wm-Gf, Wm-Medic, Medic-Elements. Those are strong at the moment and they obtain ranks and impact the world pvp. 

I do not believe that people like this should get any favor when they had way enough time to reset from the start. They knew what they were doing and knew doing this would possibly make them achieve things they wouldnt with another mastery.

I am against reseting a mastery of a chunin+ because this person is a Wm-Gf. This person knew what was coming and abused the current state of the balance. Why greet him a free reset?

Many times mastery resets were refused because it was said that people would go for what is currently strong over what they really want. This is the same scenario. People cannot go for something that currently work but wont in the future... to get a mastery reset and be able to go for what will work in the future. Its unfair.

I want to hear your opinion about this!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ForestEdge said:

I completly agree with you.

Giving mastery resets would also reduce game's diversity. This add would basically delete every med elemental, med wm and gf wm.

first add mastery balances   then we can talk about it , if all masteries would be blaanced ppl wouldnt mastery reset ot be metas in the first place ;-;

As someone who's been playing the game daily for the past 6 months.

I think that's a very egotistical way of seeing things.

Currently a lot of "META" builds will have advanced mastery, (tai med, Earth wind, wind water, wind wm, water wm are a few examples off the top of my head)

To punish users who have decided to play a certain mastery combination by not allowing them to have advanced which essentially ends up gimping them after putting months in to reach level 60 is far from fair.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Indra said:

Hey guys. I dont play much anymore but I want to discuss about something that I noticed and that annoys me.

Since there will be a mastery reset once advanced happens, People are going for masteries that wont combo with each others knowing they will get a mastery reset. They abuse things like Wm-Gf, Wm-Medic, Medic-Elements. Those are strong at the moment and they obtain ranks and impact the world pvp. 

I do not believe that people like this should get any favor when they had way enough time to reset from the start. They knew what they were doing and knew doing this would possibly make them achieve things they wouldnt with another mastery.

I am against reseting a mastery of a chunin+ because this person is a Wm-Gf. This person knew what was coming and abused the current state of the balance. Why greet him a free reset?

Many times mastery resets were refused because it was said that people would go for what is currently strong over what they really want. This is the same scenario. People cannot go for something that currently work but wont in the future... to get a mastery reset and be able to go for what will work in the future. Its unfair.

I want to hear your opinion about this!

rory was saying that medics will get mastery reset not gfs XD

I agree that if you pick your masteries there is no going back the only way you can get an advanced if your current one's dont have is to reset. If you pick your masteries knowing or unknowing of their possibility for advanced those are yours and mastery resets are going to make the game unbalanced.

49 minutes ago, Mighty M1zxry said:

I agree that if you pick your masteries there is no going back the only way you can get an advanced if your current one's dont have is to reset. If you pick your masteries knowing or unknowing of their possibility for advanced those are yours and mastery resets are going to make the game unbalanced.

And you see you are new in that game there are people which waited like 3 years for adv and they passed it with SINGLE Mastery have in mind that med beside int solo path and chakra path plus tai have no other adv people just get bored of waiting im not saying that everyone should get mastery reset but meds for sure :)

I know people have been waiting for years but handing out mastery resets have the potential to change the game. Let's say nin online has 250 active players by then, and out of them about 60-80 have either med, tai or both, that's 60-80 players that can go the most powerful advanced mastery, I can see that being a bad thing for nin, I do understand that they got bored so they reset to other masteries but I still think that mastery resets arent the best thing.

4 minutes ago, Mighty M1zxry said:

I know people have been waiting for years but handing out mastery resets have the potential to change the game. Let's say nin online has 250 active players by then, and out of them about 60-80 have either med, tai or both, that's 60-80 players that can go the most powerful advanced mastery, I can see that being a bad thing for nin, I do understand that they got bored so they reset to other masteries but I still think that mastery resets arent the best thing.

What is the point you are trying to make?

Currently every active player could go make a wind/GF that doesn't mean everyone's going to.

There's a distinct difference between users choosing two masteries that compliment eachother well and users just being completely unable to compete after level 60, how do you not see that?

What I'm saying is giving people mastery resets can just result in a situation similar to nin right now, people will go with the most meta advanced masteries. I'm not saying most of them will but I'm saying that it shouldn't be so. I not saying people shouldnt have advanced masteries but at the same time I cant oversee how mastery resets can cause a problem.

4 minutes ago, Mighty M1zxry said:

What I'm saying is giving people mastery resets can just result in a situation similar to nin right now, people will go with the most meta advanced masteries. I'm not saying most of them will but I'm saying that it shouldn't be so. I not saying people shouldnt have advanced masteries but at the same time I cant oversee how mastery resets can cause a problem.

So just to clarify,

Rather than have people reset their second mastery to pick a mastery that gets advanced...

You'd rather that people reset their account completely in which case they most definitely will be able to pick the most meta advanced mastery combination?

Because that makes no sense to me man.

In my opinion if you should make a choice when advanced come out, if you want to reset to a mastery pair that allow an advanced mastery you can reset and if you don't or choose to keep your current masteries you don't. Even if mastery reset allow them to pick a different second mastery, people with GF as a first, one of their only options for advanced is pure GF, so I think that if you want an advanced you must make that choice.

1 minute ago, Mighty M1zxry said:

In my opinion if you should make a choice when advanced come out, if you want to reset to a mastery pair that allow an advanced mastery you can reset and if you don't or choose to keep your current masteries you don't. Even if mastery reset allow them to pick a different second mastery, people with GF as a first, one of their only options for advanced is pure GF, so I think that if you want an advanced you must make that choice.

So mighty just wondering,

Whats the current list of masteries that will get advanced?

Just curious.

43 minutes ago, Mighty M1zxry said:

they can reset 1 mastery not 2 mate