Just Some Ideas For Leaf

LionGod

Question

The Leaf Village If not the village with the most disadvatages.

@Ueda I don't know if you know this but rn Wof sucks reason being not only is it RNG but When you get up u have practically no hp which is workable but no chakra part is overkill.
Mist and Sand have access to a willage weapon that as I am making this post hasn't been locked yet.
These being pipe and fan to which there are different version of each.

What does Leaf get a sub mastery of tai that we don't have many ppl that main it

How about we give leaf a weapon?

What kinda of weapon you say? Asuma's Chakra blades

How will they work since it's chakra blade the requirement will be chakra 

How will it be different for one the user could store chakra in them for later use let's say you are fighting on water and run out of chakra boom the chakra blade give u some chakra back

To not make it broken it can only be used when u have less than 10 chakra and it requires the user to store all there chakra into it for it to work
How to know they have chakra stored it will have a chakra effect on the blade 

The damage doesn't have to be broken but with full chakra in it the blade will have a 2-3 tile range of melee
I think if you sit down and read it instead of ranting we can actually see a nin where Leaf has it's very own weapon.

Asuma_With_His_Chakra_Blades.PNG.png

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, LionGod said:

The Leaf Village If not the village with the most disadvatages.

@Udea I don't know if you know this but rn Wof sucks reason being not only is it RNG but When you get up u have practically no hp which is workable but no chakra part is overkill.
Mist and Sand have access to a willage weapon that as I am making this post hasn't been locked yet.
These being pipe and fan to which there are different version of each.

What does Leaf get a sub mastery of tai that we don't have many ppl that main it

How about we give leaf a weapon?

What kinda of weapon you say? Asuma's Chakra blades

How will they work since it's chakra blade the requiment will be chakra 

How will it be different for one the user could store chakra in them for later use let's say you are fighting on water and run out of chakra boom the chakra blade give u some chakra back

To not make it broken it can only be used when u have less than 10 chakra and it requires the user to store all there chakra into it for it to work
How to know they have chakra stored it will have a chakra effect on the blade 

The damage doesn't have to be broken but with full chakra in it the blade will have a 2-3 tile range of melee
I think if you sit down and read it instead of ranting we can acutally see a nin where Leaf has it's very own weapon.

Asuma_With_His_Chakra_Blades.PNG.png

your weapon is gf 
wof is biggest drag in the whole world i dont get it leafies getting it x1243123412515 times per hunt
you have numbers :) that's all lock post ty

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh said:

2 3 tiles range...

For a chakra weapon...

No thanks.

WoF is literally the most powerful passive in teamfights.

2/3 tiles didnt get to this xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD < all i can say about this idea

1 minute ago, Sukki said:

your weapon is gf 
wof is biggest drag in the whole world i dont get it leafies getting it x1243123412515 times per hunt
you have numbers :) that's all lock post ty

As I said gf is a mastery not a weapon plus idk what u talking about most of us don't even get Wof once a month and what does numbers have to do with this

1 minute ago, LionGod said:

As I said gf is a mastery not a weapon plus idk what u talking about most of us don't even get Wof once a month and what does numbers have to do with this

then time to leave hospital more often mate :) gf is as weapon i said already rory should lock tools for masteries nothing else and noone gonna cry anymore 
and what have numbers to do with this hmm
imagine 20 sands in teamfight with born assasin vs usually 30/40 leafies with wof which reviving 8 of them XD

then time to leave hospital more often mate :) gf is as weapon i said already rory should lock tools for masteries nothing else and noone gonna cry anymore 
and what have numbers to do with this hmm
imagine 20 sands in teamfight with born assasin vs usually 30/40 leafies with wof which reviving 8 of them XD

What you talking bout i don't be in hospital either gf is a mastery not a weapon plus us having number has nothing to do with us getting a weapon

Just now, LionGod said:

What you talking bout i don't be in hospital either gf is a mastery not a weapon plus us having number has nothing to do with us getting a weapon

numbers have tons to what you just post MOST DISADVANTAGE numbers are big advantage little boya :)

Just now, LionGod said:

We have number but what else? Trash farming places no weapon raided 24/7 need I go on?

rats are there from years leaf was first village son it is what it is and what

2 minutes ago, LionGod said:

Wof is no way the strongest in team fights ppl could cloak and fan spam 

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD @Ueda i think man find a way again to spam fan atack 30000000 hits per sec :)(

rats are there from years leaf was first village son it is what it is and what

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD @Ueda i think man find a way again to spam fan atack 30000000 hits per sec :)(

Yes we were the first village so what u can't lie rn leaf has it the worse out of all the villages

I want to see mist or sands passive have a 20% success rate and see how much they call for a buff.

Aside from the village hidden masteries, all villages have the same elemental combination options. It doesnt make sense that every sand can have an additional knockback and every mist can have a snare.

If they aren't going to be mastery locked, giving leaf their own weapon is the only viable balance option.

2 minutes ago, Prince Yuno said:

I want to see mist or sands passive have a 20% success rate and see how much they call for a buff.

Aside from the village hidden masteries, all villages have the same elemental combination options. It doesnt make sense that every sand can have an additional knockback and every mist can have a snare.

If they aren't going to be mastery locked, giving leaf their own weapon is the only viable balance option.

I disagree with the sucess rates I think it's more of a 70% where as Wof is like a 10% but i agree with your following statments