Just Some Ideas For Leaf

LionGod

Question

The Leaf Village If not the village with the most disadvatages.

@Ueda I don't know if you know this but rn Wof sucks reason being not only is it RNG but When you get up u have practically no hp which is workable but no chakra part is overkill.
Mist and Sand have access to a willage weapon that as I am making this post hasn't been locked yet.
These being pipe and fan to which there are different version of each.

What does Leaf get a sub mastery of tai that we don't have many ppl that main it

How about we give leaf a weapon?

What kinda of weapon you say? Asuma's Chakra blades

How will they work since it's chakra blade the requirement will be chakra 

How will it be different for one the user could store chakra in them for later use let's say you are fighting on water and run out of chakra boom the chakra blade give u some chakra back

To not make it broken it can only be used when u have less than 10 chakra and it requires the user to store all there chakra into it for it to work
How to know they have chakra stored it will have a chakra effect on the blade 

The damage doesn't have to be broken but with full chakra in it the blade will have a 2-3 tile range of melee
I think if you sit down and read it instead of ranting we can actually see a nin where Leaf has it's very own weapon.

Asuma_With_His_Chakra_Blades.PNG.png

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Prince Yuno said:

I want to see mist or sands passive have a 20% success rate and see how much they call for a buff.

Aside from the village hidden masteries, all villages have the same elemental combination options. It doesnt make sense that every sand can have an additional knockback and every mist can have a snare.

If they aren't going to be mastery locked, giving leaf their own weapon is the only viable balance option.

For real. Every village other than leaf has a free knockback and snare for all of their characters. They have a village boost that works 100% of the time that is actually useful and doesn't let you simply get killed twice. What's up with that @Ueda. Numbers don't justify a game mechanic as numbers are always changeable while game mechanics are not. People change villages, go missing, or never reach a high enough level to be relevant. That is not to mention prime times. 

I dont ask for a weapon cause leaf deoest need it cause pipe and fan has to be locked for str, all i ask is a 20+fort 12g  sash and delete the rest of the stats or (+15) since the buff is too weak just the chak that can help us a bit but take all the long way for buy it its not worth unless you are emiya and you have 600 hp, and delete wof cause majory of the time its useless lol one thing is see ppl getting wof 24/7  and one thing is watch how ppl die 20 times  for get 1 wof or instead of this  buff slug since we have the weakest org,weakest summons 2 of the easiest map for camp 2 structures hidden mastery for 1 vs 1, numbers can compesate but in a 30 vs 30 agaisnt other villages the disvantadge its alot and when the other village gather a nice amount like 30 already pass that could take us hours this is my opinion 

17 minutes ago, Seifer said:

For real. Every village other than leaf has a free knockback and snare for all of their characters. They have a village boost that works 100% of the time that is actually useful and doesn't let you simply get killed twice. What's up with that @Ueda. Numbers don't justify a game mechanic as numbers are always changeable while game mechanics are not. People change villages, go missing, or never reach a high enough level to be relevant. That is not to mention prime times. 

I agree with this100%

19 minutes ago, Furiia said:

I dont ask for a weapon cause leaf deoest need it cause pipe and fan has to be locked for str, all i ask is a 20+fort 12g  sash and delete the rest of the stats or (+15) since the buff is too weak just the chak that can help us a bit but take all the long way for buy it its not worth unless you are emiya and you have 600 hp, and delete wof cause majory of the time its useless lol one thing is see ppl getting wof 24/7  and one thing is watch how ppl die 20 times  for get 1 wof or instead of this  buff slug since we have the weakest org,weakest summons 2 of the easiest map for camp 2 structures hidden mastery for 1 vs 1, numbers can compesate but in a 30 vs 30 agaisnt other villages the disvantadge its alot and when the other village gather a nice amount like 30 already pass that could take us hours this is my opinion 

I agree. Weapons should be mastery locked.

WoF should bring back some chakra.

If 7sm and Puppet Brigade gets a weapon attached with jutsus so should 12g. I think a 3-5s immunity jutsu where they can't take damage or give damage when they want to activate it. They are guardians and this jutsu could be used to frontline damage for Leaf in raids.

Org Special Jutsu? - Suggestions - Nin Online

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, Seifer said:

If 7sm and Puppet Brigade gets a weapon attached with jutsus so should 12g. I think a 3-5s immunity jutsu where they can't take damage or give damage when they want to activate it. They are guardians and this jutsu could be used to frontline damage for Leaf in raids.

@Ueda

35 minutes ago, Seifer said:

Short, simple, and straight to the point. I Think this is the most suitable resolve as well tbh. 

There will always be an unbalance in the game between villages.

WoF has a 20% chance of proc, if you do not see how this is viable in teamfights:

in a 20v20 on average leaf will get 4 revives from WoF that people wont nescesarilly notice you can charge chakra cloak and then get healed up by a med.

(The fact that leaf doesn't VC in Raids and lacks the communication skills to do this is not our fault)

You want buffs buffs buffs, but you just want something stronger than the other villages ( a chakra based weapon that anyone in your village can get vs a 15 stat point sacrifice for weapon) 

Fan without Wind is not good.

Regardless pipe and fan should be mastery locked to wind/water (Rory has stated that he does not want to lock it uniquely to the hidden mastery path as he thinks players should be allowed to hybrid if they so wish.)

If you're that unhappy in your current village and these things are that big of a deal then reset, because changes like this are going to take time.

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh said:

There will always be an unbalance in the game between villages.

WoF has a 20% chance of proc, if you do not see how this is viable in teamfights:

in a 20v20 on average leaf will get 4 revives from WoF that people wont nescesarilly notice you can charge chakra cloak and then get healed up by a med.

(The fact that leaf doesn't VC in Raids and lacks the communication skills to do this is not our fault)

You want buffs buffs buffs, but you just want something stronger than the other villages ( a chakra based weapon that anyone in your village can get vs a 15 stat point sacrifice for weapon) 

Fan without Wind is not good.

Regardless pipe and fan should be mastery locked to wind/water (Rory has stated that he does not want to lock it uniquely to the hidden mastery path as he thinks players should be allowed to hybrid if they so wish.)

If you're that unhappy in your current village and these things are that big of a deal then reset, because changes like this are going to take time.

First of all idk where u got that number from but that's cap in a 20v20 only like 1-2 ppl would get Wof

Second yh leaf could use some communication work but don't study our things

Third We don't want something necessarily stronger but at least a weapon as well

Forth this point late but the balance you spoke our between villages both mist and sand have good stuff but yet leaf doesn't

Fifth if fan without wind is not good why 90% of sand rocking a fan and ik for sure only like 45% are wind

Sixth you don't see a problem because your village has a weapon and the best passive in the game, let's not forget your Jonin's not as buggy 

2 hours ago, Seifer said:

Fully agreed with this suggestion. 

- Will of Fire is mostly useless given that you have no chakra to work with when you get back up. Idk what everyone else is talking about, but WoF is 5%, not 20%. It's unreliable and impractical as it is.

-12G has been very underwhelming. +15 all stats and a granted immunity frame sounds like plausible suggestion. 

-The argument of Leaf having numbers is incredibly flawed imo. Factually speaking Leaf has more numbers on average daily basis, but they're more spread around throughout the day. Whereas Sand has an organized NA prime time where their sheers numbers can be way more devastating. On that note Leaf also has more lowbies while the other villages are mostly 50+. 

Secondly, In any 10v10 fight with Puppet brigades, it's basically as if you're fighting against twice the numbers with puppets that deal 256x3 colliding wave damage. A little +100 fort buff isn't going to save anyone from being one-shotted by a Flicker-Fan combo proceeded by +10x3 Puppet wave barrages.

Thus the argument of discussing buff in terms of total village numbers makes no sense, judging by how 7SM/PB raid together with their ridiculous buffs together with +10 more village members. 

It's also ironic and funny when people boast about overwhelming the Leaf Village with equal numbers due to their buffs, but then complain about lack of pride when the numbers gain are doubled. Currently Leaf has no other option but to either wait for back-up in order to overwhelm their foes with sheer numbers, or stay inside their village/hospital when they have other means to combat the enemies. 

Therefore I think it's unjust to withhold a village from getting fair and equal buffs.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Shirou said:

Fully agreed with this suggestion. 

- Will of Fire is mostly useless given that you have no chakra to work with when you get back up. Idk what everyone else is talking about, but WoF is 5%, not 20%. It's unreliable and impractical as it is.

-12G has been very underwhelming. +15 all stats and a granted immunity frame sounds like plausible suggestion. 

-The argument of Leaf having numbers is incredibly flawed imo. Factually speaking Leaf has more numbers on average daily basis, but they're more spread around throughout the day. Whereas Sand has an organized NA prime time where their sheers numbers can be way more devastating. On that note Leaf also has more lowbies while the other villages are mostly 50+. 

Secondly, In any 10v10 fight with Puppet brigades, it's basically as if you're fighting against twice the numbers with puppets that deal 256x3 colliding wave damage. A little +100 fort buff isn't going to save anyone from being one-shotted by a Flicker-Fan combo proceeded by +10x3 Puppet wave barrages.

Thus the argument of discussing buff in terms of total village numbers makes no sense, judging by how 7SM/PB raid together with their ridiculous buffs together with +10 more village members. 

It's also ironic and funny when people boast about overwhelming the Leaf Village with equal numbers due to their buffs, but then complain about lack of pride when the numbers gain are doubled. Currently Leaf has no other option but to either wait for back-up in order to overwhelm their foes with sheer numbers, or stay inside their village/hospital when they have other means to combat the enemies. 

Therefore I think it's unjust to withhold a village from getting fair and equal buffs.

I agree

On 11/19/2020 at 5:25 PM, Charky said:

Ah yes, let me just equip my GENTLE FIST and smack you with it as an elemental. I can equip my GENTLE FIST as long as I have enough strength, like a pipe or a fan. 

imagine taking it by heart word to word son please do you see many people nonwind with fan ? exactly :)