Yamikami

Melee hitbox rework

There should be at least some sort of "aim" required for melees as they do a considerable amount of damage.
The "autoaim" on melee is also too strong on projectile/trap based weapons such as 7sm swords or Fan/Pipe. 

melee1.png

This is how melees currently look. If your opponent is on any of these tiles you will automatically lock onto them. This is incredibly broken for Fan/Pipe which CC since all you need to do is break your opponent's Substitution and press melee and it will CC them from behind you (some of the 7SM swords also have CC and projectiles). Even regular melee is too strong since you can hit someone you are not even facing.

Melees should only work in the direction you are facing, the "autoaim" on them needs to go. 
For Swords,Tonfas,Fists,Poison Kunai etc. the melee should look like this:

melee2.png

@Ueda

• Like 7

Can they first focus on fixing the hit registration before u mention the hitbox.

• Like 1

I like this idea, it's annoying getting hit by random lucky back hits, especially since it makes the projectiles shoot the same way the melee last hit in a short time frame.

There's also a bug on auto aim  I've only seen it being done with fan it probably works with pipe too idk basically if you're behind a person with a fan after an auto aimed fan basic all their projectiles will also be auto aimed at you even though they aren't facing you this makes sub punish extremely easy the user wont have to turn around to blow you up they just have to fan basic and combo without turning around

• Like 1

Aye good suggestion. I cry a little every time I sub a homing only to still get about 30-50% of the dmg cause of the unhonorable and shameful and treacherous and fraudulent ways of sub punish.

• Like 1