Let's talk about the Leaf village

Instant

Before I start, can we please be civilized? If you disagree with something, it's completely fine just don't start dragging the person and their opinion. 

First of all we have the org problem. Our 12G buff is extremely underwhelming compared to what the other villages' orgs bring. They both have a lot of CC and in the 7sm's case, the stat buffs are quite literally broken. In the past few days, Sand literally proved that even with lower numbers their puppets can carry them to victory.
I've been in 12G and I can assure you that most of us DO NOT want anything that is also BROKEN, we just want something to be able to compete with the other organizations mentioned above since clearly sheer numbers can't be the solution for everything. I'm sure fellow leafies have great ideas for a 12G ability. 

This screenshot shows how broken PB's puppets are and they're AOE. In maps like DB or KB, they make a HUGE difference.

173004460_puppethittingforalot.png.2e50ac6c83f8afc240cd23a542e662fc.png

If you actually think this is fair then I don't know what to say at this point tbh.

Secondly, our passive. Quite literally the most unreliable passive in the game. Don't get me wrong, WoF definitely saved me a couple of times and I doubt any leafies can say the contrary BUT since it's RnG you literally never know what's going to happen when you get it. It's literally a 5% chance but people still want to say that it's broken and the percentage is actually higher etc.

The owner of the game literally said it himself. 

rory_confirming_rng.png.c37691d849e69a3ae524829e53d9cd26.pngrory_confirming_rng.png.c37691d849e69a3ae524829e53d9cd26.png

rory_rng.png.2b714292c081adb782c660d5270993e6.png

I think it's unnecessary to explain why WoF is bad at this point. Many leafies AND non leafies have said it. In a week I think I get like a total of 5 WoFs and I try to login every day, that should say a lot. I think it should be like a choice. You get 3 WoFs in a day (resets at daily reset) and basically you get up with 25% of your max HP and 15% of your max chakra. Or another idea: when your HP drops to like 200 HP, you get 50 hp back and a stat buff for 15 seconds. Please feel free to give other ideas too.

If I missed something please add it

@Ueda Please listen to us

• Like 29

Another fact that makes the puppet so broken is that it essentially has no CD, there have been many instances about putting some CD but still there is anything clear. Is outrageous how they are able to spam it, and wall from it without any consequences. One good nerf from the puppet would be its lack of HP, but since it does not have any CD, then that its basically doing nothing. 

• Like 7

Just now, Esty said:

Another fact that makes the puppet so broken is that it essentially has no CD, there have been many instances about putting some CD but still there is anything clear. Is outrageous how they are able to spam it, and wall from it without any consequences. One good nerf from the puppet would be its lack of HP, but since it does not have any CD, then that its basically doing nothing. 

True

• Like 2

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/668886545624989706/780547799321411594/unknown.png

There's no reason for a puppet to have the same impact as a Bandit Boss npc in the battle field. This amount of burst would be manageable if the puppet didnt have a 0 second cooldown, there could be some gap of time between summons.

Compared to a meager 10 all stat buff, the difference is astronomical when it comes to 12g's waist cloth .

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Sana Minatozaki said:

Before I start, can we please be civilized? If you disagree with something, it's completely fine just don't start dragging the person and their opinion. 

First of all we have the org problem. Our 12G buff is extremely underwhelming compared to what the other villages' orgs bring. They both have a lot of CC and in the 7sm's case, the stat buffs are quite literally broken. In the past few days, Sand literally proved that even with lower numbers their puppets can carry them to victory.
I've been in 12G and I can assure you that most of us DO NOT want anything that is also BROKEN, we just want something to be able to compete with the other organizations mentioned above since clearly sheer numbers can't be the solution for everything. I'm sure fellow leafies have great ideas for a 12G ability. 

This screenshot shows how broken PB's puppets are and they're AOE. In maps like DB or KB, they make a HUGE difference.

puppet hitting for a lot 13.8 kB · 6 downloads

If you actually think this is fair then I don't know what to say at this point tbh.

Secondly, our passive. Quite literally the most unreliable passive in the game. Don't get me wrong, WoF definitely saved me a couple of times and I doubt any leafies can say the contrary BUT since it's RnG you literally never know what's going to happen when you get it. It's literally a 5% chance but people still want to say that it's broken and the percentage is actually higher etc.

rory confirming rng 35.83 kB · 1 download

rory rng 13.73 kB · 1 download

The owner of the game literally said it himself. 

I think it's unnecessary to explain why WoF is bad at this point. Many leafies AND non leafies have said it. In a week I think I get like a total of 5 WoFs and I try to login every day, that should say a lot. I think it should be like a choice. You get 3 WoFs in a day (resets at daily reset) and basically you get up with 25% of your max HP and 15% of your max chakra. Or another idea: when your HP drops to like 200 HP, you get 50 hp back and a stat buff for 15 seconds. Please feel free to give other ideas too.

If I missed something please add it

U making sense and talking fax

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lumy said:

Therefore PB and 7SM buffs needs to be toned down to the 12G one. 

I kind of see your logic behind this Lumy, but 7sm and puppet have already work behind them, and the only way to make them equal to 12g is to remove their jutsus and just make them a dull stat boost. The easiest path is to provide some sort of jutsu for 12g to work in large scale fights.  So far the only blatant exceptions for any sort of nerf was nuibari, and right now would be the puppet 0 CD and the wave boss dmg that it has. 

• Like 5

For 12g i suggest a 3s or 2s inmunity shield where we can  tank dmg and 15 fort or 10. for sure rory wont nerf pb or 7sm so i guess that this would give 12g a reason to equip the towel even when it is bugged(we cant equip long coats or unhooded/hooded cuz for some reason its out and not inside) + sana just forgot (she said it rn) about the summons,  slug: oh lord no need to explain and toad compared to panda is .... just this < so lets be honest if u dont want to buff toad or smthing else buff slug @Uedalike bro really like low dmg low hp and it gives only 40 -26 hp only thing i know its too low. my opinion. + i dont want to give ideas about wof y'all can think about it.

• Like 2

Splash damage being able to insta kill multiple people and puppets having no CD is insane. They need to remove the splash damage and have CD. Also their puppets are way too big let's be honest it looks awkward.

Sandies can always use their village passive which guarantees a free hit or to sneak by into village to do docs. WoF is a very rare sight that when it does happen you are maplocked, low on health, and have no chakra.

WoF needs to have some chakra, no map lock, and percent increase.

12g should have a jutsu like the other villages. They should have a 3-5s immunity jutsu where they can't take damage or give damage. This can be used to block out enemy attacks during raids.

Is the current Konahamaru about equal to Asuma/early Shippuden Kakashi? -  Quora

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Lumy said:

The easiest path is not necessarily the best path.

Indeed, but I will clarify that by "easy" I mean the most effective and plausible way, the only way to lower the other village buffs down to 12g level is to get rid of their abilities or just remove all buffs. I would not mind that personally, but that would be very negative for the content in the game. It will be much better if the 3 village have something equivalent in terms of power and balance for large scale fights. 

• Like 2

I only see overwhelming buffs right now which shouldn’t be a thing. If they’re toned down there will be nothing to complain about.

I just don’t see why buffs are that significant and you asking for your buffs to be even stronger will only make things worst about the unbalance and the complaints.

• Like 1