Let's talk about the Leaf village

Instant

As a 12g leader I can say that the buff  is really bad compared to what other organizations do, honestly 12g is way below the standards that other organizations are in, the buff at the moment is like a shield that increases its "sustainability" in defense but actually an buff +10 in stats is not enough, honestly in my opinion it is somewhat irrelevant, as the others say, I think that an increase in statistics of +15 points and add a jutsu like 2-3 seconds of the Immunity for me would be fine, I would try to balance things a bit and 12g would have a more specific role in the raids as the 12 guardians needs stay in the front row of attack, also today I was impressed to see how a puppet deleted a partner It almost kill me too but I reacted on time. tbh only the lowbies who don't know 12g are the ones who want to join but when they enter the organization and see reality they are disappointed in their buff.

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, Ryutekzu said:

As a 12g leader I can say that the buff  is really bad compared to what other organizations do, honestly 12g is way below the standards that other organizations are in, the buff at the moment is like a shield that increases its "sustainability" in defense but actually an buff +10 in stats is not enough, honestly in my opinion it is somewhat irrelevant, as the others say, I think that an increase in statistics of +15 points and add a jutsu like 2-3 seconds of the Immunity for me would be fine, I would try to balance things a bit and 12g would have a more specific role in the raids as the 12 guardians needs stay in the front row of attack, also today I was impressed to see how a puppet deleted a partner It almost kill me too but I reacted on time. tbh only the lowbies who don't know 12g are the ones who want to join but when they enter the organization and see reality they are disappointed in their buff.

its true, ppl getting mad for not getting in 12g but at this point after 1 week or 2 in the org they will feel like nothing new happened.

First of all, Rory from the start said that current PB Great Puppets are just temporary and that they will be heavily reworked. Since then the only thing he did was nerfing the crushing wave dmg (it was way bigger at the beginning as most of you probably remember).

I don't know what are Rory's ideas about puppets but imo they should get way more hp and instead get a CD after being destroyed. It would also be great if their appearance would be changed 'cause they look bad. In the manga/anime there's been several puppets that could serve as a model. That's how Sand's regular puppet summons were done and they look really cool. Another idea - that probably will never be applied since it would take a lot of work - would be giving PB different kind of puppets with various skills (for example tank puppet, dmg puppet etc.).

As for 12g buff, I agree that it's too weak compared to PB and 7SM and needs to be changed. I think Itachi's solution about it is interesting.

Lastly, in my opinion some of you are overestimating Great Puppet's power. They are OP only on like 3 maps in this game and on others usually they're just floating around mostly doing nothing (just watch videos that are made on wider maps and focus on GP's to see). You should also consider that Puppet Brigade has no stat buff 'cause we're losing it as soon as we summon the puppet.

To me the most OP village buffs are those of 7SM org. If Great Puppets are to be nerfed, so should the swords.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

truthfully, we just need a buff to Leaf. Sure the dmg of puppets should go down, but leaf would still be underwhlemed. my friend was working on art for chakra blades which could be a good addition to the leaf. the Leaf needs a buff to compete, and its not even to nerf those of the sand or mist. 

• Like 1