Toph

Capturing Enemy Ninja

So, I won't lie, I am not a big forum user and I haven't dug into the depths of suggestions to see if this has or hasn't been suggested yet but I thought a cool idea would be to be able to jail enemy ninja when they raid or trespass the village.

Now, I am not saying they should be able to instantly be jailed like SMPF jailing, maybe if they're at like 10% or 5% health they can have this "Imprison" jutsu casted on them that takes them to something similar to this:
Screenshot_2.png.176103dcb8f61d754500369a388129ca.png
(Naruto: Shippuden Episode #191 - Kakashi's Love Song)

They also have rooms for torture for intel but we won't get into that. My core idea is if we capture an enemy it not only provides good questlines such as "Rescue Mission!" where we have to go to the enemy village to bust out someone who got captured (Or an NPC that can be located there always when no-one online is captured) AND a mission "Interrogation!" where we can question locked up enemy ninja. (In-game wise similar to Guard Duty timer)

This will be easy to set up based off current systems in place.

- Imprisoned ninja have to wait out similar jail times to SMPF jailed ninja but maybe in a different jail since it is a higher class criminal. (Enemy ninja) 
- Imprisoned ninja can be freed by allied ninja via a rescue mission from friends OR a given mission from desk "Rescue Mission!" but also filled by an NPC if needed.
- Village ninja can be given mission from desk "Interrogation!" which will act like Guard Duty but leave the player opt for roleplaying it out. (RP)

I think this gives more content to the game by giving us other things to do during raids rather than just kill all AND also adds more missions for higher levels whilst ALSO giving some great RP opportunities.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I think the imprisoning or capturing jutsu should only be able to be done within your villages territory. Being able to capture a ninja from their own village is a little too much and I think this would only be really used to take prisoners who tried to raid etc etc.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Toph said:

So, I won't lie, I am not a big forum user and I haven't dug into the depths of suggestions to see if this has or hasn't been suggested yet but I thought a cool idea would be to be able to jail enemy ninja when they raid or trespass the village.

Now, I am not saying they should be able to instantly be jailed like SMPF jailing, maybe if they're at like 10% or 5% health they can have this "Imprison" jutsu casted on them that takes them to something similar to this:
Screenshot_2.png.176103dcb8f61d754500369a388129ca.png
(Naruto: Shippuden Episode #191 - Kakashi's Love Song)

They also have rooms for torture for intel but we won't get into that. My core idea is if we capture an enemy it not only provides good questlines such as "Rescue Mission!" where we have to go to the enemy village to bust out someone who got captured (Or an NPC that can be located there always when no-one online is captured) AND a mission "Interrogation!" where we can question locked up enemy ninja. (In-game wise similar to Guard Duty timer)

This will be easy to set up based off current systems in place.

- Imprisoned ninja have to wait out similar jail times to SMPF jailed ninja but maybe in a different jail since it is a higher class criminal. (Enemy ninja) 
- Imprisoned ninja can be freed by allied ninja via a rescue mission from friends OR a given mission from desk "Rescue Mission!" but also filled by an NPC if needed.
- Village ninja can be given mission from desk "Interrogation!" which will act like Guard Duty but leave the player opt for roleplaying it out. (RP)

I think this gives more content to the game by giving us other things to do during raids rather than just kill all AND also adds more missions for higher levels whilst ALSO giving some great RP opportunities.

What do you guys think?

if it would be a agree rp event i say ok. but i dont full know ppl might abuse it

To add on to this suggestion, if this were a thing it should only work on dead ninjas. That way, you must either press enter and accept your death or risk being captured/imprisoned. Meaning, if you're just going to lay their for a possible revive / reinforcements or to screenshot numbers for a discord, you'll also have a ninja casting this imprisonment (capture) jutsu on you so the risk factor is there. Cast time should be about as long as revive too. Maybe a little less. Just my thoughts.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ana primal said:

if it would be a agree rp event i say ok. but i dont full know ppl might abuse it

People abuse bounty too, what's your point? You should know, isn't that how you got to max level?

1 hour ago, Bandit said:

To add on to this suggestion, if this were a thing it should only work on dead ninjas. That way, you must either press enter and accept your death or risk being captured/imprisoned. Meaning, if you're just going to lay their for a possible revive / reinforcements or to screenshot numbers for a discord, you'll also have a ninja casting this imprisonment (capture) jutsu on you so the risk factor is there. Cast time should be about as long as revive too. Maybe a little less. Just my thoughts.

Agreed. That's a nice tweak

2 hours ago, Sukki said:

smell abuse (not everyone want to rp all the time sorry :D)

Didn't see your reply, my bad, but this isn't an RP suggestion, that's just a bonus in an RP game.. being able to include RP benefits is always a good thing :D
Also, people who claim "abusable" on suggestions make me laugh when they themselves have abused a meta mastery or the fact people let each other do GD, or use alts for WW or stack their own bounty to take it on another one of their accounts lmao. Name one thing in this game that isn't abusable. xD

(Tried editing post but wouldn't let me quote on the edit, new to this forum stuff)

I like this idea, it has been considered in the past. But thinking of a system that will allow this but also not be used to ruin other people's gameplay or limit that abuse is hard.

• Like 1

This can always happen while role playing. The problem with making it a solic mechanic game content is that its an RP move that would force non RP players to be locked down and waste game time. Much like jail time cough cough.

15 hours ago, Toph said:

People abuse bounty too, what's your point? You should know, isn't that how you got to max level?

Agreed. That's a nice tweak

what rory said explains it perfectily

16 hours ago, Indra said:

This can always happen while role playing. The problem with making it a solic mechanic game content is that its an RP move that would force non RP players to be locked down and waste game time. Much like jail time cough cough.

Mhizz Rona?

i suggested this b4 but it was more for Anbu orgs to do so since it's pretty much they jobs anyways to gain intel 

On 11/26/2020 at 1:11 AM, Bandit said:

I think if it starts being casted you cant press enter and it should take 5 seconds and then sure

On 11/26/2020 at 3:33 AM, Toph said:

Didn't see your reply, my bad, but this isn't an RP suggestion, that's just a bonus in an RP game.. being able to include RP benefits is always a good thing :D
Also, people who claim "abusable" on suggestions make me laugh when they themselves have abused a meta mastery or the fact people let each other do GD, or use alts for WW or stack their own bounty to take it on another one of their accounts lmao. Name one thing in this game that isn't abusable. xD

(Tried editing post but wouldn't let me quote on the edit, new to this forum stuff)

son i never played meta masteries :) and thing is that "abuse" in this system would looks like im getting to 5% of my whole hp he jailing me XD wut ? that what i meant by abuse