WW Clips

Plant

9 hours ago, Gilgamesh said:

Nice to see nin content, though I don't understand why you'd post a video of you struggling 3v1's and actually dying 3v1

ninju and lucky (the other one in our team) were both lvl 25 with 400hp this vs lvl 50s shouldnt be a problem and i dont see the difference between a 30 man raid vs 10 people of the same level and then its considered good content? we were in a call aswell and i think our communication on timed stuns was great atleast thats how we won our most fights

32 minutes ago, Manikkusu said:

ninju and lucky (the other one in our team) were both lvl 25 with 400hp this vs lvl 50s shouldnt be a problem and i dont see the difference between a 30 man raid vs 10 people of the same level and then its considered good content? we were in a call aswell and i think our communication on timed stuns was great atleast thats how we won our most fights

Show me where I said 30vs10 is good content.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't see the issue with content whether you winning or losing its still entertaining to watch. Just say thanks for the video and keep pushing no need to be a negative Nancy with a Karen attitude. 

Just don't understand some people in this community that post under topics just to be toxic like are you looking for clout or just that sad in your life that you have to have some company with your misery?

Shit's pathetic...Grow up

• Like 1