Atrane

Boat change idea

Right now mist is pretty empty when compared to Leaf, Sand, or even Rogue villages. One thing people always point to as a problem is the length of the boat ride. Sure the boat ride is meant to take longer to provide a trade off of avoiding the Kraken. However this time gap between the "mainland" and the side village inspires a lot of players to choose between sand, leaf, or rogue because they all take place on the same area with no time gate buffer between them. You can jump right into the action pretty easily.

So, my idea to change this is to shorten the time but to also charge more money based on what level you are. Maybe there could be multiple level stops, but for the sake of the idea I'll just use two.

For lower leveled ninja, the price could remain about what it is now but also have the timer shortened. The sailor could see that they are young/weak and feel generous to offer a cheaper voyage.

Once they reach a higher level (30+ or something idk), the sailor no longer feels generous because they aren't as weak as they were before. So he charges them a higher price (100?) to avoid the Kraken. In the end game, 10 ryo is almost worth nothing to most players. Also this change could limit "boat hopping" players do to take advantage of the no zone.

Overall, the experience of a shorter boat timer benefits the entire game by making it a bit easier for mist to get involved without feeling so separated. Also, instead of the trade off being the amount of time it takes to run vs ride the boat, it instead becomes a matter of money. Does the player feel strong enough to challenge the Kraken and run past, or do they instead value the security the boat provides by paying a higher fee.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Atrane said:

Right now mist is pretty empty when compared to Leaf, Sand, or even Rogue villages. One thing people always point to as a problem is the length of the boat ride. Sure the boat ride is meant to take longer to provide a trade off of avoiding the Kraken. However this time gap between the "mainland" and the side village inspires a lot of players to choose between sand, leaf, or rogue because they all take place on the same area with no time gate buffer between them. You can jump right into the action pretty easily.

So, my idea to change this is to shorten the time but to also charge more money based on what level you are. Maybe there could be multiple level stops, but for the sake of the idea I'll just use two.

For lower leveled ninja, the price could remain about what it is now but also have the timer shortened. The sailor could see that they are young/weak and feel generous to offer a cheaper voyage.

Once they reach a higher level (30+ or something idk), the sailor no longer feels generous because they aren't as weak as they were before. So he charges them a higher price (100?) to avoid the Kraken. In the end game, 10 ryo is almost worth nothing to most players. Also this change could limit "boat hopping" players do to take advantage of the no zone.

Overall, the experience of a shorter boat timer benefits the entire game by making it a bit easier for mist to get involved without feeling so separated. Also, instead of the trade off being the amount of time it takes to run vs ride the boat, it instead becomes a matter of money. Does the player feel strong enough to challenge the Kraken and run past, or do they instead value the security the boat provides by paying a higher fee.

As a member of the offical guardians of asoki we are sorry to hear you dont like the prize and time that the boat service offers but we asure you that the current speed and prize are  there for a reason we offfer low prize so all fellow ninja may be safe from the kraken  while at the low prize of 10 ryo and with a 100% succes and survival rate of our passangers . we  hope you understand . For any more question pls dm my father    @anteprs visa aviary hawks  and have a nice day and stay safe you are aways welcome in asoki :)

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Ty my lovely daughter ,as my dear daughter said already our village has use it kindness to help  any  unredemable soul to the most kindess soul to pass safely and offer a place of peace while great battle raged around us .   We hoped our kindnss was good enought but sadly we cant lower and dont plan to offer high prize here in asoki we has tradition and standards that we hold dear. We widh you the best may you visit us again and gl on you missions.

• Shocked 1

I pretty much agree with everything you've said, being in mist since it's day one, I've seen how many new players quit because of the boat ride and how many old players resetted/went rogue because of joy kill the boat ride and running kuraken is, even now as I'm leveling as a rogue ninja, I am simply amazed at how fast paced leveling up is compared to doing your dailies as a mist.

I have my own suggestions regarding this, have Asoki village serve as another spawn zone for mist ninjas where there may be a questline(equivalent to doing seals as a sand or leaf) to unlock it and it may also ONLY be exclusive to mist ninjas.

Also, after all this time in mist and serving it in every official org whether as a member or it's leader, one more reason for mist being dead is not just how seperated it is from mainlands but also the lack of farming maps and most of them being danger zones, out of 10 reports I get as MMPF chief 8 of them are about new players bickering and fighting over limited amount of mobs and farming space mist island provides, so I suggest addition of new maps that are Safe Zones and more special drops so as to increase the allure of making in mist.

@Ueda Please, provide justice to the new village ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Leiting said:

I pretty much agree with everything you've said, being in mist since it's day one, I've seen how many new players quit because of the boat ride and how many old players resetted/went rogue because of joy kill the boat ride and running kuraken is, even now as I'm leveling as a rogue ninja, I am simply amazed at how fast paced leveling up is compared to doing your dailies as a mist.

I have my own suggestions regarding this, have Asoki village serve as another spawn zone for mist ninjas where there may be a questline(equivalent to doing seals as a sand or leaf) to unlock it and it may also ONLY be exclusive to mist ninjas.

Also, after all this time in mist and serving it in every official org whether as a member or it's leader, one more reason for mist being dead is not just how seperated it is from mainlands but also the lack of farming maps and most of them being danger zones, out of 10 reports I get as MMPF chief 8 of them are about new players bickering and fighting over limited amount of mobs and farming space mist island provides, so I suggest addition of new maps that are Safe Zones and more special drops so as to increase the allure of making in mist.

@Ueda Please, provide justice to the new village ;)

asoki like takumi is a openily free village and welcomes all  not just misites.