Let It Snow 2020

Ueda

image.png

Dear Ninja,

For this year's Let It Snow Event I decided to go a little bit further than the years past.
With the help of @Angelik Date, @Fuze and @Kvaset for contributing artwork, I'm proud to announce what the event will entail this year.

Hidden City of Joy

image.png

For the duration of the event, our good ol' Hidden City of Joy from back in 2018, will be open to all. This time, the city is 3x bigger, features a gun store where you can buy a pistol image.png and ammo image.png to kill zombies (and each other), new special enemies, as well as 4 new rewards. This will be our most lowbie friendly Christmas event yet.

The city is also an Arena Zone, where a single bullet is usually a kill. So watch out for both Zombies and other player's gangs.

You can enter the city by talking to an Event NPC in each village. The City will open from 5th December 2020 to 5th January 2020.

New Rewards

image.png image.png image.png   
These are 3 new cosmetic rewards available from Let It Snow 2020.

We also have a special new cosmetic item, Angel Wings image.png, which will only be available through Let It Snow 2020 and never again through another event. After this event, we will only ever give out Angel Wings to players who bless the server a great amount in a single month. More on that in the future...

image.png

Some of the rewards from previous years are also available again!
You can also get Event Coupons by trading your spare Zombie Organs and Snow Balls.

Free Stat Resets

FreeStatReset.pngStat Reset
Visit the Hidden City of Joy and speak to Santa Claus. This year he has a Naughty or Nice list which he will use to decide if you are eligible for a present from me. If you are naughty, no worries, you can earn you way into the nice list!

New Cash Shop Items

Green War Armor is a time-limited exclusive item that will be on sale for the duration of Let It Snow 2020, after which, it will never be sold again. It is tradeable and treated like a normal item after claiming from your stash, but has no Ryo value.

New Weapon Released

Although not exactly Christmas-related, we also added a new weapon this update...

Iron Scythe
Scythe.gif
Our first ever scythe. It's still going to work the same way as a sword, but this will now drop from -redacted- and be available for Weapon Masters. Art done by @Fuze

Side Notes
I spend most of my time through the year on development, so I rarely get time to put together fun events like this. But it's always the most fun I have working on Nin Online. The end of the year is a special time for everyone because it's the advent of a new year. Let It Snow in Nin Online has less to do with Christmas and more to do with celebrating another year of Nin Online.

So much has happened in the world this year, so I thought it would be nice if we put into extra effort this year to bring some seasonal festivities. We hope you enjoy what we have prepared!

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

• Ueda locked this topic