Thanks Nin, this is all you

Roei

Back in the day when I was still new to Nin online the very first thing that stood out to me is, well, the pixel art!
up until than I wasn't really familiar with pixel art nor did I ever play a game with such esthetics.
And so I was thrilled and tempted to start creating pixel art ,and that's how I first got into pixel art~!  
I started creating mostly hairstyles for the game, which I intended them to be in.
I thought of posting those a long time ago to the public but I ended up sending it only did for a few people or keeping it to myself. 

I believe this was my first ever pixel art creation. 
Ninonline_Hair_Project_001.gif
created on January 30 2018 at 11:01
And I was really happy with the results back than. :D
I wanted to add that into the game and so I contacted @Ueda about it and he said that
 "it looks too similar to 2 of the current hairstyles in-game and we're holding back on adding hairstyles at the moment because we have a little too many!"
which really, he was right, they were too similar. -.-

Later on I also made Cosmetics, and I wanted to have an in-game goggles of naruto just like in the show!
Ninonline_Cosmitics.gif
created on February 03 2018 at 12:02
I also Contacted @Ueda for this but he never really replied to it, later on they added a headwear item which is the Green goggles, which I really liked by the way, though I still don't know if my pixel art concept was the one to cause the addition of the green goggles. O.o

My first attempt to create a hairstyle obviously didn't make it to the game, But I still wanted to create hairstyle like it for the game, I also wanted to keep elements of the first attempt like the spikes and subtle flow! and I also noticed that In my first attempt I used the "old" colors which looked outdated, so I went on and used the "newer" colors (which are more purple!) and those are the results. :P
Ninonline_Hair_Project_0032.gif---> Ninonline_Hair_Project_0034.gif=====> 115568303_NinonlineHairProjectM004.gif.8659487dacc791494239c20ca45285e0.gif
created on February 15 2018 at 17:02
Those are a few points of my process, which I showed to some people and also @Ueda and @Sezu ,except for the Last one which I didn't show them (The one on the right). They were all kind and supportive in their response, which I deeply appreciate! ;)

More Cosmetics! And this time it's Zabuza bandage mask, and I was hoping to add this into the game too.
262152155_NinonlineHairProject005-1.png.png.7b2fbf440a8043ae37e6a5bd87cbd646.png
created on May 16 2019 at 08:05
Though I never got to send it to someone, it was later on added to the game anyway. :<

Moving on, I also created this! I really thought this could fit into the game, but I also ended up just showing it just to a few people.
2012379065_NinonlineHairProject004clone(1).gif.1442fadae8768c7008b2a2ae6499030f.gif
created on December 24 2018 at 20:12
Can you tell who it is? ;D

Looking back, really all I ever wanted is just to contribute, and that still stands to this day I'd like to contribute as much as I can whenever. <3
If you liked some of my work let it me know! I might keep posting more of my work here.
I'd love to hear what you guys think!
Thank you again for reading this post, Fumma master out! ;)

• Like 12

Keep it up! Dont you dare to give up, just focus on more and more to do new things :) 

Remember everyone start with a little experince at it, but when you will keep practice im for sure that u will be able to do a lot better! Feel free to pm to me if you have some questions and not sure about something there ;) 

• Like 4