Discord Rules and Discord Mod

Gildarts

So lately I've been seeing a lot of players complain about one of the discord mod despite not even being in the nin discord anymore due to this mod.

I recently got banned from Nin Discord for calling said discord mod in his direct messages a Pissy(Easily Irritated/Bitter) GM.

Why did I call him this you all wonder? Well he muted me in Nin Discord for false information/ provoking a reaction and I simply asked him what false info was given. He proceeded to be an asshole/dick so I called him "pissy gm."

All of this took place in a private setting/Direct Messages but even still he banned me from Nin Discord.

A few other players that have been going back n forth in Dms with each other (ie. just using names Lumy and Ninja get in an argument in each other dms) One of us go to external with an SS of the dms of us arguing trying to report something and the said discord mod bans the 1 that got reported.

If I remember correctly there is no Nin Online Discord or Forum rule stating that if we handle matters or have beef in a private setting such as direct messages on discord we will be punished in Nin Discord for it. 

Instead of things being swept under the rug with the mods/gms like they have been i rather them work in a professional courtesy. COVID-19 already limits social gatherings don't do it on Discord too because you think you have the power to dictate/judge what is and who is wrong/right at the time. 

unknown.pngimage.png.a492e98f8e7b31a119129fa8f839b194.png

• Like 11

Bro for Real he did THE SAME to me. Muted me for fakes reasons, when I noticed him it was fake, he was trolling like "ah sad... enjoy the mute" then man banned my main disc cauz I said him what I though about his sentence in dm... after that he even blocked me. So I hoped on my alt disc, he perma muted him, bro... weeks after, I see I'm still perma muted, then I ask him to unmute me cauz it's geting long but man just ban my alt disc and add "Harassing Mod weeks after the sentence" no cap this man dont deserve to stay mod of this disc, he is a 12 y/o dictator, abusing powers and treating person as shit

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

This dude is a full joke. I complained about him muting me for bad reasons in another discord, he found out and banned me. @Ueda what is going on? You have plenty of people that are more professional, have higher than a 5 IQ, and can and will do the job free of charge. Why are you paying this dude to tarnish your reputation?

Mod.png

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ninja said:

This is where the community needs to stand up against a person undeserving of the power he was given. @Hageshi he really muted you for a bad meme? thats sad

In context, it was a meme which was to make fun of someone, he muted others for it before that and I couldn't stand comrades getting muted for memes so I stepped in.The person who was being mocked asked specifically for me to be muted.

At this rate we are going to have to make our own discord server for Nin because when he mutes it's not for one hour or two its for 5 hours and up.

When he bans he doesn't specify why he is banning or how long the ban is so you're pretty much stuck in limbo. When you ask him about stuff or question him he just bans you from the game or acts like a "PISSY"/asshole person. People be talking to him calmly and respectfully yet he acts like a dick then bans you when you give him lip.

Don't this remind you all of an old discord mod named Akiro?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ninja said:

At this rate we are going to have to make our own discord server for Nin because when he mutes it's not for one hour or two its for 5 hours and up.

When he bans he doesn't specify why he is banning or how long the ban is so you're pretty much stuck in limbo. When you ask him about stuff or question him he just bans you from the game or acts like a "PISSY"/asshole person. People be talking to him calmly and respectfully yet he acts like a dick then bans you when you give him lip.

Don't this remind you all of an old discord mod named Akiro?

I agree 

• Like 1