New outfit by Lastant

Lastant

Hello everyone, my name is obviously Lastant and I've been playing Nin Online for awhile now and I love the game. It reminds me of my childhood days playing BYOND but at a much bigger level, today or late last night I created some pixel-art for Nin-Online, it's something I used to do and I would love to start again. So what you are about to look at is an outfit I made and from the help of @Korra for her idea to use her discord profile picture!
So what you are looking at first is a male and female version of the outfit. (It was meant for females but I tried to make a male version) 
237353850__1(2).png.504c1e6f4d444f93232bd2d1011de18a.png
And this is what I got the idea from
KORRA_.jpg

I'm sorry the picture turned out so huge, blame Korra! Haha jokes.

I also wanted to make the arm bandages she is wearing in the picture and came up with this.
_2.png.1260b378b5388d8bb59b835d5fc741f7.png

I noticed that the female community is always talking about new content for females, I am not sure if @Ueda will add them to the game BUT I will continue to create more and more hairstyles and outfits! I am doing all of this because I really like Nin Online and the possibility of helping create content for the game is great.
I will keep continuing to make things such as (Hair Styles, Outfits, Weapons, Etc) and if Rory want's to add it to the game I have no problem with that, all I would need is the sprite sheet and also, I can create the inventory slot pixel-art it's no problem at all.
I do not have any names for these items, I am not good at making names!!
Anyways, thanks for reading and enjoy!

- Lastant

• Like 10

I've always Loved seeing other people's creations whether that's pixel art, rap songs or even Youtube videos.
And you've done a great job with this pixel art, I really liked the execution of the Outfit concept very well done! ;)
(I actually Dig that Male outfit too) :<