Balancing Masteries in a good way

Benjani

all the things that imma say are my opinions so dont harass me plz. every mastery should always be enjoyable to every player with that said lets start

lets start with earth, the best mastery for team fight its a good mastery and all but: Mud River should be instant cast add bleed to spikes and more dmg on earth pillar also making earth split 12 range. 

next we have fire, a good mastery for PvE but could be better at pvp ok so, remove selfstun of big flame bullet, making firewall instant, making vortex instant and add 10 more base damage. 

Next we have wind, there isnt much to say here just make every wind jutsu instant 

Now lightning, the stun mastery, lets start by making cutter a 1sec-run cast it turns to a sub if interrupted, remove selfstun to current and pillar, 5 more base damage on all lightning jutsus 

Now time for water, replace water slash with water dragon with 34 base damage, make wp 12 tiles, fix water shark hitbox and add 10 more dmg to it, make water sub cd the same as regular sub

Next is Str Wind, fan users get excited for this, 35 base damage on tornado, 1sec run cast on task of the dragon with 30 base damage, 1 sec run cast on slicing wind with 40 base damage, making wind mask instant, lower the chakra cost on wind barrage to 30, make wind cyclone 1 sec run cast with 50 base damage 

Now its Str Wm, making shockwave slash instant with a range of 12 tiles and add more dmg, more base damage on risky as well as lowering the chakra cost, more base dmg on blade piercing as well as lowering the cooldown, more damage on wild slashes and making it instant. crescent moon beheading i have no words, i am speechless, ive barely seen anyone used it, i'd say make it like dance of the crescent. lower cd and chakra on crescent

int wm 25 base dmg on every jutsu. 

Bubble mastery, a mastery that i dont even know how to balance it to the other masteries, but ill try. first make every jutsu instant and all 30 more damage on all jutsu

Now Taijutsu, 25 base damage on seismic dash, lower the cooldown on breaking kick to 2 sec when maxed, lower the cooldown on speed mirage to 25 sec, making morning peacock instant with 50 base damage and 50 damage on whirlwind kick.

Now Gentle Fist, i think this mastery just need more damage, 30 base dmg on all Gentle Fist jutsus

Now Int Medic, poison senbon should not require a senbon with that a 30 base damage. making poison cloud instant with 35 base damage, making cursed mark instant, 35 base damage on scalpel

next is chakra medic, nothing much to add except lowering the chakra cost and cooldown of chakra scalpel, making mystical palm 5 sec cast time. 

The End 

• Funny 2

• 3 weeks later...