2021 arriving, Time to change the old business moden to a modern one.

Steezoom

2021, Time to change the business model.  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like if the game offer slightly of p2p (Pay to progress) stuff for a faster progression?

Hello dear ninja,

I came up with an idea to make the business model of the game a modern one that including p2p (Pay to progress) stuff from the cash shop for a faster progression.

The majority of the playerbase are mostly old players and there's barely new players around since years.

I would like to make a vote to make this happen for everyone, There's a lot of players that wants to create more alts but the harsh progress what make us to get rid of it.

Some players living the end game and a lot of us are pvp players which are mainly around for a specific reason. 

I think is time to change the business model with some stuff to make things easier for alts.

There has been plenty of new players in the game recently. P2w should never be a thing in nin online. Working hard on your character to be powerful is almost part of the RP of the game and shouldn’t be easily bypassed because you’ve done it once before and don’t wanna do it again. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Korva said:

There has been plenty of new players in the game recently. P2w should never be a thing in nin online. Working hard on your character to be powerful is almost part of the RP of the game and shouldn’t be easily bypassed because you’ve done it once before and don’t wanna do it again. 

You are just capping with the new players, They are all alts so stop acting like a fool.

Believe me the game would be more lively in terms of grinding and stuff if there was any way to make the game slighty just slightly more faster from as it is now.

• Boring 1

18 hours ago, Korva said:

fps and ping is what makes most ppl win fight rather then hard work

As much as I love money. I'm pretty firm in believing that I don't need ALL the money, and that P2W elements will attract the wrong people, people who just want something to buy into and not commit to. Nin is by it's ideals a game for a community of people who want a place they can sink time into with returns, and not feel like their wasting their time because someone else can just spend money to progress. (This is another reason why trading items for IRL currencies is frowned upon, although we can only enforce it when we get reports of scams)

• Like 4

Rory makes enough money from me he doesn't need p2w Lol. Also I reset so often and re-train as different masteries and I must say the journey is different each time.

Try new combinations, enjoy the aspect of leveling and not the aspect of being level 50/60. I promise you the game will seem more fun. Actually spend some time fighting the bosses, do stuff with other players interact more. Nin isn't just PVP you all just made it seem that way this is why you all rush to 60 then make alts/reset or get bored soon as you hit 60 and max your jutsus.

• Like 2