-CD on Puppet Death

-Reduce damage or Range or Splash on Water Wave

12G:

+3-5s immunity to giving and taking damage jutsu

7SM:

-Reduce damage. Swords individually need tweaks, but that's not main focus rn

Mastery Lock Pipe and Fan

Make Pipe Snare Unstackable

Fix Chakra Charging Bug when hit or hitting enemies.

• Like 2

17 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, Enver said:

This man came and asked to nerf all villages except Leaf

All of Sand and Mist has a free weapon that cancels jutsu. Their special orgs have stats and jutsus that are busted and can one shot armies because of splash damage with no CD. Leaf does not have that so ofc I want fair playing grounds.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Enver said:

If u want fair playing grounds u should mention Gentle Fist nerfs.

That's all people ever say. 1 specific mastery does not excuse a whole village worth of buffs for everyone. It does not excuse puppets having no CD and doing 600+ damage to 20 people in one wave. In fact, GF alone is not that great and let us be honest only pure GF has adv so that is how it was really made to be played, pure. And I whole heartedly believe GF should have a rework in kit. It needs new jutsus instead of MC/Palm like taijutsu. Stop hiding facts behind GF. 

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

The amount of people doesn't excuse the weapons being broken. Killing a puppet and it instantly coming back does not make any sense as it might as well have no hp bar. Do you not understand this?

Also, your outlook is unrealistic. This is because at a certain point it becomes harder for an org to manage numbers. It is easier to have full PB and 7SM. And these 3 orgs realistically don't clash often at all. Usually they are fighting non-org'd players. Fighting non-org players with buffs that can't be destroyed and one shot them. 

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Enver said:

Ofcourse the puppets are stupid as hell, but Rory saw it and never changed it.
Fan is doing 39 damage currently on 25str, Relig does 47 on 70str.

Fan locks Sand user to be Wind
Pipe locks Mist user to be Water

Both these masteries are trash in groupfights, so it looks weird for me to ask for 12G buffs.
However 1v1 perspective these weapons are overpowered as fuck.

So then you agree with me. I don't know why you are arguing.

I am not even asking for 12G to get a stat buff. I am asking for a jutsu where they can't give or take damage just so they can get a jutsu too that isn't overpowered. They are basically a moving earth wall for 3s. 

9 hours ago, Enver said:

This man came and asked to nerf all villages except Leaf

Maybe GF needs less scaling on the damage, but it doesn't make up for the fact that the rest of our stuff is way too weak. - Passive is 5% - Our summons are Toad and Slug when other villages have Weasel/Panda lol - Our org has a 10+ buff which is useless compared to what 7sm and Puppet brigade can offer. theres nothing more u can nerf about us only gf

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 11:15 AM, Wanheda said:

Umm sir nerfing 7SM damage what for?

7SM was suppose to be strong since they lack the numbers like other orgs not to mention the orgs main requirement is WM unlike 12g and PB so the nerf isn't needed 

Y'all already cried enough to get 1 of them nerfed move on.

1 out of 4 things that are broken lmfaooooo summon special org hidden mastery and weapon abuse compare em all to leaf  and see how everything ofr us is trash, u just hate leaf since DEATHMALL exiled you like the drama queen you are.

On 12/25/2020 at 12:01 PM, Furiia said:

1 out of 4 things that are broken lmfaooooo summon special org hidden mastery and weapon abuse compare em all to leaf  and see how everything ofr us is trash, u just hate leaf since DEATHMALL exiled you like the drama queen you are.

tbh at this point rory should just make a box of tissues the weapon for your village clearly yall need it