Bubble Q and A

Gildarts

Today Rory answered some of my questions for an Q and A for bubble to put some of you worried bubble users minds at ease. Here I will post the questions then his answers.

Questions

1. Why doesn't any of the bubble pipes mainly the new Sea thorn pipe have a base damage but has a high stat requirement of 80 strength?

2. Why doesn't bubble have a level 30 jutsu and will one be added sometime in the future of Nin?

3. Why does bubble techniques snare time last the same duration as the bubble placement done by melee?

4. Will bubble get an advance mastery?

Answers

1. I don't want to balance Bubble the same way as Fan or Swords. It's already a lot more useful in that there's poison, which is a long DoT which in itself is very utility based, which is what Bubble is intended to be.

2. Yes

3. I wanted it to be consistent, especially since they use the same art. That way when you get bubble snared, you can always expect the same thing.

4. Yes

11 minutes ago, Mugen said:

The dot does no justice to pipe, it puts you at disadvantageous positions more than it does good.

I beg to differ. The DoT is suppose to stack each melee landed. Instead its resetting Once that's fixed it'll be better

Also at 80 str the melee + the dot totals the melee damage to 70. once the DoT stacking is fixed it'll be better and work similar to int medic poison