Making Lightning Great Again

Benjani

Ok, light is not the best mastery nor a comfortable one to use, but hear me out on this, this is not a troll post and i will not try to troll. ;)

First jutsu, lightning senbon, one of the best light jutsu, nothing too much to change to be honest, i just think that it should stun for .5 sec, also a bit more dmg 

second jutsu, spear, not the best light jutsu, this jutsu needs more dmg in my opinion

third jutsu, lightning cutter, probably the best lightning jutsu, but i think adding more stun to it maybe .2 sec more

fourth jutsu, feast of lightning, it should be a running cast homing that stuns for .5 sec

fifth jutsu, current, remove the self-stun, make it instant and add more dmg, im talking good damage like 20 base dmg at least

Pillars is fine as it is

• Funny 2
  • Boring 1

41 minutes ago, Benjani said:

Ok, light is not the best mastery nor a comfortable one to use, but hear me out on this, this is not a troll post and i will not try to troll. ;)

First jutsu, lightning senbon, one of the best light jutsu, nothing too much to change to be honest, i just think that it should stun for .5 sec, also a bit more dmg 

second jutsu, spear, not the best light jutsu, this jutsu needs more dmg in my opinion

third jutsu, lightning cutter, probably the best lightning jutsu, but i think adding more stun to it maybe .2 sec more

fourth jutsu, feast of lightning, it should be a running cast homing that stuns for .5 sec

fifth jutsu, current, remove the self-stun, make it instant and add more dmg, im talking good damage like 20 base dmg at least

Pillars is fine as it is

a bit too much i agree lightign need a change and a big boi buff but this is a bit overdoing it

Light, I like how the mastery is right now, but I think there are some small details to improve, I do not want to damage your post but the stun time you put in the jutsus is absurd, in that time you put I could kill you and believe me it does not you could do anything to defend yourself

4 hours ago, Hageshi said:

Lighting is pretty well as it is. It might be a bit slow on casts and some more damage would be nice. It's not meant to be played solo in my opinion, it's deadly in combos with other masteries.

it not the best combo element honestily medic and wind  and water combos are stil lbetter second masteries

As a Lightning user who's been dedicating himself into playing this mastery since 2013, I can say it's one of the finer balanced masteries currently. It is slightly underwhelming compared to other masteries as I can only think of 2 possible improvements.

1: Lightning current self stun reduced to 0.8s

2: Changing Lightning Senbon to piercing through multiple opponents (just like it originally was back in Alpha)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Emiya said:

As a Lightning user who's been dedicating himself into playing this mastery since 2013, I can say it's one of the finer balanced masteries currently. It is slightly underwhelming compared to other masteries as I can only think of 2 possible improvements.

1: Lightning current self stun reduced to 0.8s

2: Changing Lightning Senbon to piercing through multiple opponents (just like it originally was back in Alpha)

As a user of lightning for a month, I respect your effort with it!

• Like 2

All lightning jutsus are hard to land compare to other masteries and you call that balanced. Easily punishable, 1st one being chidori, 2nd one being feast where you have to stand still, 2 jutsus that are 1 tiles good luck landing them. 

Edited by Benjani
Repetition

Just now, Benjani said:

All lightning jutsus are hard to land compare to other masteries and you call that balanced. Easily punishable, 1st one being chidori, 2nd one being feast where you have to stand still, 3rd one being cutter which is the easiest thing to cancel in this game, 2 jutsus that are 1 tiles good luck landing them. 

chidori and cutter are the same ?