Imbalance of new content - Dark Weasel

Black Rain

Question

Just want to make it clear, I'm not complaining at all about new content being added to the game, I just have a few issues with content that is gated so heavily towards sand.

The problem: The new dark weasel boss is basically only farmable by sand players

Reasons why: 

• Boss spawn timer: Because of the large 1 hour timer, players who are not sand (yes I know for a fact they have it on a timer) have no way of knowing once they enter warzone, when it will spawn. This means you will have to stay in a very dangerous map that sand players pass through frequently for up to 59 minutes
  • Boss spawn location: Sand warzone is 3 map switches (and not too much running distance) from sand. This means if you are scouted there, it is extremely easy for sand players to respond (not to mention the boss takes a significant amount of time to kill without a large team). You can literally be BI warriored while doing the boss. Compare this to any other boss (mist kuraken being 7 map swaps and a significant running distance to farm).
  • Boss map: This map offers little to no opportunity for counterplay. Compare this to any other map that drops significant sword items (Rat sewers in leaf, mist kuraken map, host cave)

I personally think the boss should be moved to a different map further from sand territory with a reduced spawn timer. Considering this is new content, the drop will be one of the swords that is used more than others, and the fact that currently Sand players basically have the monopoly on this item (when it drops + all future drops at this rate) is not something that I think is fair.

Let me know what you guys think.

• Like 11

Dark weasel is fine to be honest, yea it's easier for sand to farm and pretty difficult for any other village to, but every other village has item drops relatively close to their spawn points.

Rogues have Bone boss, Guren, Gafuki, and Hosts (6 weapon drops)
Mist can farm Kraken, Tanuki, or Ghosts (2 weapons, 3 cosmetics)
Sand has Dark Weasel, Big scarabs, Puppets (2 weapon drops, 2 crafted weapons)
Leaf has Rats and Rat Kage (1 weapon drop zzz )

When it comes to imbalance of farmable content, Sand is toward the lower end of the spectrum. The new sand item just feels imbalanced right now because it's new and shiny.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

34 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Sandies want us to outplay their 45 minutes of gathering 20 players and then jumping 5 people doing the sand boss. All you sandies are ego inflated people who are too stupid to think things in an objective manner. Your brain cells cannot comprehend anything other than "HAHA EZ WE ARE BEST" when you're all ana primal tier. Read the post again and look at it without bias. Jesus christ cannot help you rats.

bro you suck ass in pvp  carriedby:144fps and good ping,water/wind,second sub,pipe,high damage so dont compair your self to me who has meele hits as the msot meta thing about me .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Atrane said:

Dark weasel is fine to be honest, yea it's easier for sand to farm and pretty difficult for any other village to, but every other village has item drops relatively close to their spawn points.

Rogues have Bone boss, Guren, Gafuki, and Hosts (6 weapon drops)
Mist can farm Kraken, Tanuki, or Ghosts (2 weapons, 3 cosmetics)
Sand has Dark Weasel, Big scarabs, Puppets (2 weapon drops, 2 crafted weapons)
Leaf has Rats and Rat Kage (1 weapon drop zzz )

When it comes to imbalance of farmable content, Sand is toward the lower end of the spectrum. The new sand item just feels imbalanced right now because it's new and shiny.

As of the latest update, Leaf has 1 more!

The idea is for each village to be unique, so making everything of worth in the center of the game world is not what we want to do. Each village should have things they have advantages in.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Sukki said:

ok time to move leaf boss to other place because they have 2 bosses "blackrain thinking"

I actually have no problem with the leaf boss, I know you said this is a joke but I'll reply anyway since I'm secretly a forum warrior :p. 

I'll repeat for a third time that I don't want to take the boss away from sand, I am simply saying it's too close to their village and it has some other problems as mentioned in the first part of this post.