Imbalance of new content - Dark Weasel

Black Rain

Question

Just want to make it clear, I'm not complaining at all about new content being added to the game, I just have a few issues with content that is gated so heavily towards sand.

The problem: The new dark weasel boss is basically only farmable by sand players

Reasons why: 

• Boss spawn timer: Because of the large 1 hour timer, players who are not sand (yes I know for a fact they have it on a timer) have no way of knowing once they enter warzone, when it will spawn. This means you will have to stay in a very dangerous map that sand players pass through frequently for up to 59 minutes
  • Boss spawn location: Sand warzone is 3 map switches (and not too much running distance) from sand. This means if you are scouted there, it is extremely easy for sand players to respond (not to mention the boss takes a significant amount of time to kill without a large team). You can literally be BI warriored while doing the boss. Compare this to any other boss (mist kuraken being 7 map swaps and a significant running distance to farm).
  • Boss map: This map offers little to no opportunity for counterplay. Compare this to any other map that drops significant sword items (Rat sewers in leaf, mist kuraken map, host cave)

I personally think the boss should be moved to a different map further from sand territory with a reduced spawn timer. Considering this is new content, the drop will be one of the swords that is used more than others, and the fact that currently Sand players basically have the monopoly on this item (when it drops + all future drops at this rate) is not something that I think is fair.

Let me know what you guys think.

• Like 11

I agree 100%.

Sand also has the puppets map that can only really be reliably farmed by sands without a full and balanced squad of players. I suggest moving the Dark Weasel to the big desert as a wandering mob that isn't easy to spot but with a 25 minute timer. An hour is way too long and since this would be a lot more ground to cover, 25 minutes seeks fair. Lots of room for counter play, and a far enough distance from Sand (6 map swaps). Plus the idea of a desert wanderer is cool imo

• Like 3

+1
Bosses of this calliber should be World Bosses available for everyone. I think they should stick the Bandit style for these kind of enemies. 
Bosses such as Rat Kage, Tanuki etc. are fine since they aren't as big ones as Dark Weasel and don't have drops as Dark Scythes (even tho we still don't know stats).

• Like 1

Well the new boss gives ppl a reason to go into the War Zone map, something that was always lacking. 

The new hammer is also mostly grindable by Mist, I don't think this is an issue tho. Every village should have something that makes players step into the DZ or WZ maps. 

I can see Leaf getting some sort of a boss on it's WZ map eventually as well. 

10 hours ago, Black Rain said:

Just want to make it clear, I'm not complaining at all about new content being added to the game, I just have a few issues with content that is gated so heavily towards sand.

The problem: The new dark weasel boss is basically only farmable by sand players

Reasons why: 

• Boss spawn timer: Because of the large 1 hour timer, players who are not sand (yes I know for a fact they have it on a timer) have no way of knowing once they enter warzone, when it will spawn. This means you will have to stay in a very dangerous map that sand players pass through frequently for up to 59 minutes
  • Boss spawn location: Sand warzone is 3 map switches (and not too much running distance) from sand. This means if you are scouted there, it is extremely easy for sand players to respond (not to mention the boss takes a significant amount of time to kill without a large team). You can literally be BI warriored while doing the boss. Compare this to any other boss (mist kuraken being 7 map swaps and a significant running distance to farm).
  • Boss map: This map offers little to no opportunity for counterplay. Compare this to any other map that drops significant sword items (Rat sewers in leaf, mist kuraken map, host cave)

I personally think the boss should be moved to a different map further from sand territory with a reduced spawn timer. Considering this is new content, the drop will be one of the swords that is used more than others, and the fact that currently Sand players basically have the monopoly on this item (when it drops + all future drops at this rate) is not something that I think is fair.

Let me know what you guys think.

I mean leafies have Rat boss Takumi have Gafuki/bone boss mist have tanuki and kraken and guren sand had 0 bosses before so where is problem bring army and secure wz if you want kill it nothing else

1 hour ago, Sukki said:

I mean leafies have Rat boss Takumi have Gafuki/bone boss mist have tanuki and kraken and guren sand had 0 bosses before so where is problem bring army and secure wz if you want kill it nothing else

Rat boss is not a fair argument IMO because the rat mobs drop the twin fangs too. Rat boss drop rate for twins is only slightly higher and that boss is not farmed for its drops, the rats are. 

Also on your point about bringing an army, even an army can't survive being flanked / bi warriored for up to 59 minutes. This is what I want to highlight that bringing an entire army for 1 kill of the weasel when sand can farm it on command is not something I think is fair.

I also have no problem of the boss being in the sand maps, however I think warzone is just too close to sand to offer a fair gameplay to anyone trying to farm it. Move it to coyotes or big desert IMO

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

Rat boss is not a fair argument IMO because the rat mobs drop the twin fangs too. Rat boss drop rate for twins is only slightly higher and that boss is not farmed for its drops, the rats are. 

Also on your point about bringing an army, even an army can't survive being flanked / bi warriored for up to 59 minutes. This is what I want to highlight that bringing an entire army for 1 kill of the weasel when sand can farm it on command is not something I think is fair.

I also have no problem of the boss being in the sand maps, however I think warzone is just too close to sand to offer a fair gameplay to anyone trying to farm it. Move it to coyotes or big desert IMO

bad good thing is it's the only boss which sand obait so dont make problems from it please
and "too close to sand maps" every boss is almost next to you 
takumi inside village
rat inside village
boneboss MISSING SPAWN
tanuki 4 maps from village

sand 3 maps from village so it's not problem sand boss is hard as hell to farm because you can team only cpl of ppl bcs of wz so it's easy to kill group of people who farming

1 minute ago, Sukki said:

bad good thing is it's the only boss which sand obait so dont make problems from it please

You have to realise the point of this post is not to take the boss away from sand. I am not suggesting moving it to a map far into the DZ, just one a bit further from sand players (Big desert or coyotes as mentioned before). As a sand player, you have bias towards this topic but I'm asking if you can look at the points I've made objectively.

Just now, Black Rain said:

You have to realise the point of this post is not to take the boss away from sand. I am not suggesting moving it to a map far into the DZ, just one a bit further from sand players (Big desert or coyotes as mentioned before). As a sand player, you have bias towards this topic but I'm asking if you can look at the points I've made objectively.

like i said after edit thing is that boss is on wz so it's easy to outplay group of players have eye on it mate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sukki said:

like i said after edit thing is that boss is on wz so it's easy to outplay group of players have eye on it mate

While this seems to be the case on paper, in reality it hardly is. Because of the target system and being outnumbered so heavily as well as Sand players being able to BI warrior because of the distance from the village. If you have fought outnumbered in the WZ (I have done so many many times) you will know this is not the case.

Sandies want us to outplay their 45 minutes of gathering 20 players and then jumping 5 people doing the sand boss. All you sandies are ego inflated people who are too stupid to think things in an objective manner. Your brain cells cannot comprehend anything other than "HAHA EZ WE ARE BEST" when you're all ana primal tier. Read the post again and look at it without bias. Jesus christ cannot help you rats.

• Funny 1

Just now, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Sandies want us to outplay their 45 minutes of gathering 20 players and then jumping 5 people doing the sand boss. All you sandies are ego inflated people who are too stupid to think things in an objective manner. Your brain cells cannot comprehend anything other than "HAHA EZ WE ARE BEST" when you're all ana primal tier. Read the post again and look at it without bias. Jesus christ cannot help you rats.

nope my mate i dont want outplay you i want fair play on every side why noone complain about takumi bosses ? coz they dont drop new item that's the key