Quality of life Improvements of Melee

Drusilla

Question

I just wanna say happy new year to all (except the opps ofc) but i am here to bring to light some issues and solutions to how melee in this game nin is. Traditionally melee is the same 2 punches and a kick plain as day i propose a change to that and here it is:

Gentle Fist:
when pressure point is activated or (pp for short) the stance of attacking with melee should change 121.png.63a560b78af08e914c6313c6f2adba4f.png
Instead of having this charge thing to show we activating it mind that can be cancelled by cc and the cooldown resets or by even moving... i propose a visual method of a symbol shown above and the melee animation should change as well to a more finger piercing style like thise21807f8527c6c27da66068cb5c76fab39b03296_hq.gif.c4c72ed6cb9df2dc4c464e8a5646c4a9.gif
and the gentle fist melee should take chakra in my opinion like 1 -2 chakra a punch or sum man to really separate it from agi users 

Chakra Scaples

As chakra medics only i repeat only!!! offensive jutsu i think and truly belive the fighting stance should be changed when its active to more like a slashing type attack and it should add bleeding % or some sot of life steal to help early lvling to be a bit easier since the two paths were separated speaking of separated i do also think that we need more of a clear way to show new players that the paths are separated so a notice or slash on medic icon would be a really nice quality of life for people  who dont know
.kab.gif.ac3c54eee75a6b9157428e7acb83b919.gif

Swords

• i think the same for sword its the same animation for ever single sword in the game i propose that bandit sword / shirokata have unique stances and melee animation like sword jabs , better slashing effects, scythe as well sw.gif.61a731dd81a6f52813e1b8603e0cba43.gif

i also think swords should have a perks eg" bandit blade does bonus dmg to mobs or some and shirokata passive chakra gain should be revamped because its not optimum at all should jsut give a flat chakra buff and have a perk that poison or does bonus dmg to snakes or some like that just throwing ideas scythes as well should do bleed or have a 1 tile aoe spin ever 3 melees again just throwing ideas this would make grinding much less boring with the same animations over and over for hours.. upon hours because these items well no items are easy to acquire in nin so at least these minor changes should give us the players who had to grind them feel some sense of like worth instead of farming them for cosmetics..

Conclusion
Nin is a good game has its problems like any other game , i enjoy it , but it gets stale having to see the same fighting animations for every single mastery or weapon its really does get stale so this is just my opinion and many other players as well i hope that the devs will work on this in the future or even allow us the players to create them if its too much work for them idk but yea hopefully one day we can get some diverse stance animations to nin to spice up the combat.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

2 answers to this question

I think you and a lot of other medics have forgotten that you are a MEDIC. You are meant to be weak in pvp, your role isn't to kill the enemies, it's to keep your team mates alive. Your class is already very versatile and can be made into a strong offensive class, you want to add more? Go learn how to play the class instead of adding things to make your life better. Chakra scalpels already hit me for 60+ per auto plus their heals are 100+ per tick, you want lifesteal and minus chakra per hit added to this? What are you smoking so I can also come and have some. Smh Leafies just want to punch the air and win fights with their family tree.

• Like 1
  • Funny 3