Kuraken: Asarihanma!

Ainz Ooal Gown

Question

• Added new Legendary drop to Kuraken: Asarihanma!

Rory has said Kuraken, which is the head. Now I don't know if he knows but that mob is unkillable, it took Emiya 30mins to kill it when he was a GM spamming abilities with over inflated stat points. 

The reason for this post is because I have killed over 150 tentacles and nothing, yes I understand the rate is super low which isn't a problem, I just hope the head isn't the thing that drops the new item.

Also the head REGENS all damage done to it, so yes, it is literally impossible to kill. I hope Rory sees this.
  • Like 5

11 answers to this question

I personally don't expect any of the new weapons to drop in the coming weeks or even this month. I don't believe Rory has put the drop on the head, but only time will tell.
Edit: My expectations are like this because we expect those new weapons to be the calliber of Bone or possibly higher. 

6 minutes ago, Hageshi said:

I personally don't expect any of the new weapons to drop in the coming weeks or even this month. I don't believe Rory has put the drop on the head, but only time will tell.
Edit: My expectations are like this because we expect those new weapons to be the calliber of Bone or possibly higher. 

I understand where you're coming from definitely, but I just don't to have killed 1000 tentacles to then be told "Oh hey its the head btw which is not able to be killed" You know?
I only bring this up because the Tanuki mob was bugged for months and I had farmed it for 1 month + and nothing dropped. Then it was revealed that the drop was actually bugged. I don't want to waste my time and I hope Rory respects that.

3 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

I understand where you're coming from definitely, but I just don't to have killed 1000 tentacles to then be told "Oh hey its the head btw which is not able to be killed" You know?
I only bring this up because the Tanuki mob was bugged for months and I had farmed it for 1 month + and nothing dropped. Then it was revealed that the drop was actually bugged. I don't want to waste my time and I hope Rory respects that.

I get your point, it is indeed possible and I support the post so we can bring it to @Ueda's attention to be sure which part of Kuraken exactly it is. And if it is the head by any chance, it needs to be nerfed heavily.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

it was the same issue with the hat boss ppl guess until it was found out but in this case the enemy has side adds

Good job killing it, but being a 100% drop would be super uninteresting for new content. It would become way too common.

Instead the difficulty could be slightly lower by adding some lily pads or tiny islands (like 1 or 2 tiles big) for places to charge chakra since the boss is so damn hard to kill already. Difficult bosses are fun and cool, but at a certain point it becomes uninteresting to a vast majority of players.

1 hour ago, Atrane said:

Good job killing it, but being a 100% drop would be super uninteresting for new content. It would become way too common.

Instead the difficulty could be slightly lower by adding some lily pads or tiny islands (like 1 or 2 tiles big) for places to charge chakra since the boss is so damn hard to kill already. Difficult bosses are fun and cool, but at a certain point it becomes uninteresting to a vast majority of players.

Appreciate it, I definitely don't think it should be 100%, however for a boss of that caliber something should be 100% do you know where im coming from? Like a 500 ryo drop, a 100% blank drop. But absolutely nothing for 2 hours of hardwork? I don't think anyone will ever kill the kraken again. We were 5 ringed up members and it took 2 hours. But exactly like you said, if the boss doesn't hold value to it, people just won't do it. 

15 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Appreciate it, I definitely don't think it should be 100%, however for a boss of that caliber something should be 100% do you know where im coming from? Like a 500 ryo drop, a 100% blank drop. But absolutely nothing for 2 hours of hardwork? I don't think anyone will ever kill the kraken again. We were 5 ringed up members and it took 2 hours. But exactly like you said, if the boss doesn't hold value to it, people just won't do it. 

No I absolutely agree with you, I was just trying to say that I think the difficulty should be lowered instead of a 100% drop or something.

I think more drops would be welcome as well. It definitely does not feel good investing your time into something just for no reward. Bandits already feel pretty unrewarding sometimes but at least their spawn rate is quick and they don't take much time at all to beat. This is like beating a raid boss and being given a pat on the back

• Like 1
  • Funny 2