Mask Bug With Normal Puppet

Fairytail

If you equip a mask and put your normal puppet (in my case I have an Earth Puppet) on cooldown by either spawning it or despawning it and then switch maps, it'll unequip your mask and put your mask on cooldown for the remainder of your summon's cooldown. So basically, I'm locked from using a mask for 90 seconds if I have my normal Earth Puppet jutsu on cooldown when I switch maps.

bug.gif.db3aee80df5dab56c4c5a7166aceb982.gif

3 hours ago, Fairytail said:

If you equip a mask and put your normal puppet (in my case I have an Earth Puppet) on cooldown by either spawning it or despawning it and then switch maps, it'll unequip your mask and put your mask on cooldown for the remainder of your summon's cooldown. So basically, I'm locked from using a mask for 90 seconds if I have my normal Earth Puppet jutsu on cooldown when I switch maps.

the mask and bone sword unqeuip bug when mapswitching  thing has nothing to do with summons it happens randomly and it a new bug after the gun event started.

6 hours ago, ana primal said:

the mask and bone sword unqeuip bug when mapswitching  thing has nothing to do with summons it happens randomly and it a new bug after the gun event started.

“Randomly” - Primal, I can consistently put my summon on cooldown with a mask on and switch maps and it does it 100% of the time lmao. Do I have to post a video?

6 hours ago, ana primal said:

i can record it when i hunt it happens to me with or without summon many times

Then figure out what you’re doing each time it’s happened and deduce a constant variable like I did. This is most likely a separate/different bug but it involves masks as well. The world doesn’t doesn’t have to be as simple as one bug per item.

• 2 weeks later...