Bubble Bugs & Improvements

Emiya

Question

Keeping this short and concise, because these have been pointed out numerous time while falling into deaf ears.

Bugs

Bubble Chakra Charging Bug: Charging Chakra of the Bubble user is interrupted whenever an enemy mob walks into their Bubble (melee)
Bubble Clone: Does not register kills with missions
-----------

Improvements
Bubble Clone Improvement: Bubble has a very limited amount of jutsu and is very underwhelming as a solo mastery. I would like to see Bubble Clone be used as an additional summon, rather than being interchangeable with actual summons.

Potential Buffs: Bubble could use a little bit of a damage buff on their jutsus since they tickle more than they actually hurt people. I'd also like to see a new lvl30 jutsu because there's a gap between the lvl25 Bubble Clone Jutsu and the lvl35 Bubble Shark Jutsu.
-----------
Pipe

I firmly believe that Pipe should be locked to Mist+Water Mastery only, because this weapon has been more beneficial to Non-Bubble Int users making them capable of doing the most ridiculous combo's with it.

• Like 4

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, ana primal said:

i dont mind buff but remove the interupt  and snare effect it  to op  and is used by most non bubble user let the 80 strenght pipe do that

Edited post adding my quick thoughts about Pipe, cause I firmly agree with you there. I had asked @Ueda once if he'd consider locking Pipe to Mist Water Mastery only as he said that he would think about it.

Bugs
Bubble Chakra Charging Bug: Charging chakra is interrupted whenever an enemy mob walks into a Bubble (melee)

- This is not a bug. It happens with every damage dealing jutsu.

Improvements
Bubble Clone Improvement: Bubble has a very limited amount of jutsu and is very underwhelming as a solo mastery. I would like to see Bubble Clone be used as an additional summon, rather than being interchangeable with actual summons.

- I can also clearly see a pattern of cheese here with a panda summoning, which can stun for a long period of time. What clone should be, is a higher HP summon that can use bubble jutsus like great soap bubble and bubble shark. Similar to what other summons is, and not some 1 hit wonder that @Ueda clearly failed to design. You can also see clone melee hit sometimes leave a bubble on the ground, and yet it does not work.

Potential Buffs: Bubble could use a little bit of a damage buff on their jutsus since they tickle more than they actually hurt people. I'd also like to see a new lvl30 jutsu because there's a gap between the lvl25 Bubble Clone Jutsu and the lvl35 Bubble Shark Jutsu.

- Giving bubble extra damage won't solve it's core problems, which are following:

Bad design on certain jutsus.

Bubble split for example. It is said that bubble is not an offensive mastery, and yet you have this jutsu that screams "Flicker me for double split hit for more damage.'

Bubble Shark - The most useless jutsu, because of it's tremendous high cast time and slow travel speed.

Bubble does not need damage when it is not even fixed to do what it was designed to, which is support and crowd control.

• Like 1

I can't say that I disagree with you there, @Souei. I get the impression that Bubble was created as a support / crowd control mastery, but at the moment it seems to do a pretty terrible job as you pointed out the design flaws in Bubble Clone and Bubble Shark Jutsu. As you said, adding a bit of dmg would not solve the existing problem, though it would help at least a little for the time being.

I do however agree that a redesign for Bubble is definitely needed. Thanks for adding your thoughts.

• Like 2

I do agree that some of the bubble jutsu should get re-design for example bubble shark bomb has a 3 second cast time but travels slower then the regular water bomb.

Bubble clone is the main source of damage for bubble users, but like @Souei said it dies in 1 hit because it has 50 LP level 1 and I think 100 HP level 3(btw it takes ages for this jutsu to rank up).

All the other bubble jutsu are fine for now, I believe once bubble receive a new pipe that require 100 str AND adds base damage to all the jutsu I believe pure bubble user will be fine.

My idea for the level 30 bubble jutsu 

Giant Slime Bubble jutsu similar to Great Fire ball jutsu in size but slow all that is hit on contact

• Like 2