Hello!

Chuu

Heyyy! It's Chuu, alot of people know me as the suspected "DDOS" person but I'd never do such a thing.

I am a Misty with light as my starting mastery. I plan on going something aggressive after for my second mastery.
If you have any suggestions that would be great!!!

Also My friend does these ninja cards, Check out mine! 
(His name is @Zobu He's pretty new around the game but his art skills are amazing! Who knows maybe he can help out nin in the future lol.)
Defiantly give him a zap.
If you would like one just pm me on the forums @Chuu  or @Zobu.  Discord me to get faster respones.

Untitled.thumb.png.79bd6102928e3733d195f3f96564c336.png
I'm very kind and humble and love making new friends don't hesitate to hit me up!
roleplaying is my get away!

• Like 1

Hey! Lightning is a fun mastery, Earth/Water/Weapon Master are strong combinations for it. I personally really enjoy using Light/Fire but it's not the best option out there. These ninja cards seem dope and interesting, hope to see more of them!

• Like 1

Just now, Atrane said:

Hey! Lightning is a fun mastery, Earth/Water/Weapon Master are strong combinations for it. I personally really enjoy using Light/Fire but it's not the best option out there. These ninja cards seem dope and interesting, hope to see more of them!

Hiya, how are you? 
Raiton is great, I really enjoy it!  
Earth was on my mind as it's very strong, but I might try Water or weapon who knows, it's a huge decision for me. 
I had updated/edited the Post so I could include and mention the person behind the ninja cards. He's really good at it! (Give him all the credit!!)