Announcement from the 9th Hokage.

Atrane

Hello Leaf. As you know there are still some months left in my term, however I feel it is necessary for me to remind everyone to prepare for the future. These next few months will be over sooner than you realize and so it is necessary for those who hope to become my successor to begin preparations and campaigns for the next election.

10th Hokage candidates should start making themselves known and also begin gathering support from the ninjas of our great village. This includes allies who will support you from the council and also from the ninjas who stay away from the politics aspect of the game. Becoming the Hokage is to become the one who will lead our village and this role is not one to be underestimated. You will be tasked with managing organizations, relations with rival villagers, managing pardons and exiles, leading our armies in times of war and battle, and also with keeping morale up in times of defeat.

I know that our village is full of ninjas with the potential to become great leaders, but it's important to remember that you should have the drive to become one.

With all of that said, I will still be your Hokage for a couple more months and I will give my best effort to keep our village in it's place on top. Thank you all for supporting me this far, and I will be counting on that support while we continue through the rest of my term. Good luck to everyone participating in our exams on the 9th, I hope to see you all there!

• Like 20
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1