Some small and big suggestions

Anna Primal

Question

Hi i like to offer some suggestion on for the future of nin so here we go :

SMALL SUGGESTIONS :

1.  sand puppets: rework: as many pointed out the puppet summons suck so to fix that i suggest to add lv to lv up a puppet you need to collect 100  piece( random ) of puppets in puppet factory ther lv can be 1 /2 /3  this way the end puppet can do all more damage let say 60 and cast 1 more jutsu per lv up .Also it be nice since it a puppet ot be able to control it with a extra hotbar for it where you click the jutsu you want them to spam and control there targets .

2 .new pve content i like that this mmorpg game is a open world pvp  but some time i wanna relax and grind and as many grinders said before being kill while farming bosses sucks so i think in land of iron the bosses should be like the toad boss you enter alone or with a group ever 30 min timer  and nobody to bother you  and so should the mobs around it right now dz are ok active to a point solo hunting is mostly death but group hunting is done well and i the dz are active  enough some pve ONLY  content is need .We have already to much pve and pvp content connected i think this would show some love to the grinders and pve and farmers of this game.

3. wz bosses rework: first the monkey and weasel boss should lose the selfheal ability(not sure if monkey has it ) it just hardcore to solo it or make it heal like players after not being hit for a time second. i suggest to add a super rare drop that is better then the weapon drop that is summon contract the summon would look like the boss and do 10 damage more the monkey one can be used by all the weasel one can b used by sandies and rogues .

4. new swords : i like to be able to farm mob not just bosses so in land or iron i make it so we can buy a normal katana sword (not wooden ) and farm modes and collect orbs or any stuff then  with those orbs left say 100 orb we can buy buff to the sword and upgrade it over time and make different  elemental sword like 100 orb for lighting core/fire core/water  core/wind core /earth core medic core.

all sword would have a 20 % chance effect the lighting one to do a 0.5 sec stun,the fire one a burn effect, water one has chance to regen chakra while walking  on water  ever 30 sec (50% chance ), earth sword has a slow effect ,wind one has a bleed effect ,medic one a poison effect and tai /gf one a knockback effect. the stats of the sword dont change just the ability can be added.

5. kraken rework i think the tentacles should drop  kraken shell part (10 to 15 % chance for drop) and if you collect 200 to 250 you can make the new sword  . why i  suggest this is because i think have more ways to get a item help rather then to kill boss for 2 hour log off and od again .

BIG BOI TIME SUGGESTIONS:

1. wz event new map:

first i like to say most dz fights get boring if we fight in the same maps war event somewhat too so my suggestion is a new huge map with 2 castles at the ends of the maps with a huge forest in between and a river .The key would be  to get the enemy scroll  at there castle and get it pass the bridge  near the middle where the river is 

the key would be  2 teams of each  village on defend other hunting . the forest will be filled with traps for the enemy ninjas entering so if leaf has the left side the traps wont effect the leaf  on the left side  but they will on the right. The castle will be trapped by the players themself . Now the big change limited numbers of players the best will be pick if 15 leafies  fight  on the left side only 15 sandies can join  the number that the lowest team has will be used to  as the max limit to make the fight more balanced. The castle can be a camp it up to the devs to chose .

2.  fps  lock and eu server .

Now in a post  i read not so long ago  that for the love of pancakes i cant find  i saw rory say the english speaking server is  needed but i disagree  most  eu player deserve  and should have a eu server for us  .Most eu player can speak and understand english very well and most of them are polish/blakans/french/german rather then  uk players so  a eu server would make the game more balanced we should not ask why not but how to start finding the perfect place and host for such a server .

Because right now it insulting saying it ok  for the brazillian players to have there server while most of the games player base is american and eu   and  the usa player have huge  benefits the usa player like canadian have so much better ping that in the fact nin is for most eu player a pay to play game and you pay to pingzapper/exitlag and other company that offer those ways for ppl to be able to play at all  i think those company made more money on the eu players then rory ever could and it feel insulting that the huge if not 60 % i say of the player base cant get any kind of respect or even a server  . With a eu server the  eu player will all have same ping the na player who stay at there server will to and so do the brazilian players it would make the game more balanced for most ppl yes 3 servers mean less players on one server but have 100 players on each server isnt bad and with wa eu server more eu player will return. Talking about balance we all have our opinions about  what masteries are and arent balanced but i think this  is false since nobody plays on the same ping and fps  , and that brings me to the next point fps lock to 55 to 60 fps still to this day on the old laggy server fps didnt matter but now it a nightmare i cant catch a 144 fps player with same or similar ping with my 60 fps and a lv 40 player can still keep up with me but he wont see the 144 fps for long before he is out of his sigh i think locking the fps to 55/60 FOR ALL PLAYER  offer truly more balance .This would also make it truly more skill and mastery depended and then when we all play similar  in speed and ping (if eu server ) we can talk about mastery balances .

• Like 4

18 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, ana primal said:

Hi i like to offer some suggestion on for the future of nin so here we go :

SMALL SUGGESTIONS :

1.  sand puppets: rework: as many pointed out the puppet summons suck so to fix that i suggest to add lv to lv up a puppet you need to collect 100  piece( random ) of puppets in puppet factory ther lv can be 1 /2 /3  this way the end puppet can do all more damage let say 60 and cast 1 more jutsu per lv up .Also it be nice since it a puppet ot be able to control it with a extra hotbar for it where you click the jutsu you want them to spam and control there targets .

2 .new pve content i like that this mmorpg game is a open world pvp  but some time i wanna relax and grind and as many grinders said before being kill while farming bosses sucks so i think in land of iron the bosses should be like the toad boss you enter alone or with a group ever 30 min timer  and nobody to bother you  and so should the mobs around it right now dz are ok active to a point solo hunting is mostly death but group hunting is done well and i the dz are active  enough some pve ONLY  content is need .We have already to much pve and pvp content connected i think this would show some love to the grinders and pve and farmers of this game.

3. wz bosses rework: first the monkey and weasel boss should lose the selfheal ability(not sure if monkey has it ) it just hardcore to solo it or make it heal like players after not being hit for a time ,second i suggest to add a super rare drop that is better then the weapon drop that is summon contract the summon would look like the boss and do 10 damage more the monkey one can be used by all the weasel one can b used by sandies and rogues and it tradable .

4. new swords : i like to be able to farm mob not just bosses so in land or iron i make it so we can buy a normal katana sword (not wooden ) and farm modes and collect orbs or any stuff then  with those orbs left say 100 orb we can buy buff to the sword and upgrade it over time and make different  elemental sword like 100 orb for lighting core/fire core/water  core/wind core /earth core medic core.

all sword would have a 20 % chance effect the lighting one to do a 0.5 sec stun,the fire one a burn effect, water one has chance to regen chakra while walking  on water  ever 30 sec (50% chance ), earth sword has a slow effect ,wind one has a bleed effect ,medic one a poison effect and tai /gf one a knockback effect. the stats of the sword dont change just the ability can be added.

5. kraken rework i think the tentacles should drop  kraken shell part (10 to 15 % chance for drop) and if oyu collect 200 to 250 you can make the new sword  . why i  suggest this is because i think have more ways to get a item help rather then to kill boss for 2 hour log off and od again .

BIG BOI TIME SUGGESTIONS:

1. wz event new map:

first i like to say most dz fights get boring if we fight in the same maps war event somewhat too so my suggestion is a new huge map with 2 castles at the ends of the maps with a huge forest in between and a river .The key would be  to get the enemy scroll  at there castle and get it pass the bridge  near the middle where the river is 

the key would be  2 teams of each  village on defend other hunting . the forest will be filled with traps for the enemy ninjas entering so if leaf has the left side the traps wont effect the leaf  on the left side  but they will on the right. The castle will be trapped by the players themself . Now the big change limited numbers of players the best will be pick if 15 leafies  fight  on the left side only 15 sandies can join  the number that the lowest team has will be used to  as the max limit to make the fight more balanced. The castle can be a camp it up to the devs to chose .

2.  fps  lock and eu server .

Now in a post  i read not so long ago  that for the love of pancakes i cant find  i saw rory say the english speaking server is  needed but i disagree  most  eu player deserve  and should have a eu server for us  .Most eu player can speak and understand english very well and most of them are polish/blakans/french/german rather then  uk players so  a eu server would make the game more balanced we should not ask why not but how to start finding the perfect place and host for such a server .

Because right now it insulting saying it ok  for the brazillian players to have there server while most of the games player base is america  is in the usa and eu and have huge  benefits the usa player like canadian have so much better ping that in the fact nin is for most eu player a pay to play game and you pay to pingzapper/exitlag and other company that offer those ways for ppl to be able to play at all  i think those company made more money on the eu players then rory ever could and it feel insulting that the huge if not 60 % i say of the player base cant get any kind of respect or even a server  . With a eu server the  eu player will all have same ping the na player who stay at there server will to and so do the brazilian players it would make the game more balanced for most ppl yes 3 servers mean less players on one server but have 100 players on each server isnt bad and with wa eu server more eu player will return. Talking about balance we all have our opinions about  what masteries are and arent balanced but i think this  is false since nobody plays on the same ping and fps  , and that brings me to the next point fps lock to 55 to 60 fps still to this day on the old laggy server fps didnt matter but now it a nightmare i cant catch a 144 fps player with same or similar ping with my 60 fps and a lv 40 player can still keep up with me but he wont see the 144 fps for long before he is out of his sigh i think locking the fps to 55/60 FOR ALL PLAYER  offer truly more balance .This would also make it truly more skill and mastery depended and then when we all play similar  in speed and ping (if eu server ) we can talk about mastery balances .

Rory already commented on the EU server check pinned in the nin gen discord 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ana primal said:

i cant find it  but i remeber what he said it in a way a respond to that .

The reason EU hasn't gotten a server is simple. Firstly, what part of the EU? And what locale/language? If you mean English speaking EU, then the reason they don't have a server at the moment is because English speaking EU belongs in English speaking Nin Online. Which will, if ever, has a population where we have enough for 2 server channels get a Europe Channel. Not a whole localization server, but a channel where the accounts will be shared with the rest of the English speaking server. If you mean French speaking Eu, or German speaking Eu. That's up to who is willing to act as the publisher for that localization. In BR's case, Kenock was willing to take on the project and do the heavy lifting for the localization.

1 minute ago, LionGod said:

The reason EU hasn't gotten a server is simple. Firstly, what part of the EU? And what locale/language? If you mean English speaking EU, then the reason they don't have a server at the moment is because English speaking EU belongs in English speaking Nin Online. Which will, if ever, has a population where we have enough for 2 server channels get a Europe Channel. Not a whole localization server, but a channel where the accounts will be shared with the rest of the English speaking server. If you mean French speaking Eu, or German speaking Eu. That's up to who is willing to act as the publisher for that localization. In BR's case, Kenock was willing to take on the project and do the heavy lifting for the localization.

yeah my respond was to this comment simple put a server  near a locaton where most ppl will benefit  like austria where all polish ,balkan, german and uk players can be close and eu playerbase is huge  and english speaking server in other games exist where alll ppl in the eu join and play .

1 hour ago, LionGod said:

eu server.PNG

I don't agree with you.

There is a lot of sword don't need more and more. Land of iron is comming and pretty sure we will get new stuff. Don't need more atm.

Boss are ok. They are World Boss it seems logic they are hard to kill solo.

Fps lock and Eu Server. With new client Fps will be done for all and rory already said no EU server. Nin community is already split on 2 server. NA/BR so we don't need split more the Nin population.

1 minute ago, Tetsuya said:

I don't agree with you.

There is a lot of sword don't need more and more. Land of iron is comming and pretty sure we will get new stuff. Don't need more atm.

Fps lock and Eu Server. With new client Fps will be done for all and rory already said no EU server. Nin community is already split on 2 server. NA/BR so we don't need split more the Nin population.

Thiss ^^^^

24 minutes ago, Tetsuya said:

I don't agree with you.

that  fine new swords was a idea for hybrids . 

Eu server is need  or a new server made na and american players should have so little ping and for all the other to use apps like pingzapper to be able to play  . new client  wont fight the fps diffrent   wolf already said that,  also 144 fps palyer will be fast and so will  60 fps players .

I think you have some interesting ideas but the one thing I want to touch on is that there should be less "safe" content. Such as the spider boss or the manda boss. These types of bosses should be in the open world so that they give players more of an incentive to actually go out and create life in the game. One big problem we have is that there can be 100 players on, but you won't see any of them in danger/war zones due to the lack of content out there.

These new bosses have been fantastic additions and have inspired so much more activity in the war zones. The safety and exclusivity of the Spider/Manda make them some of the least farmed bosses in the game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ana primal said:

that  fine new swords was a idea for hybrids . 

Eu server is need  or a new server made na and american players should have so little ping and for all the other to use apps like pingzapper to be able to play  . new client  wont fight the fps diffrent   wolf already said that,  also 144 fps palyer will be fast and so will  60 fps players .

No Nin don't need Eu Server. And Rory already said it. We have 2 server Atm. Rory can't split more ppl. And in my case i prefer stay in NA server with my friends to go in Eu server without them.

47 minutes ago, Atrane said:

I think you have some interesting ideas but the one thing I want to touch on is that there should be less "safe" content. Such as the spider boss or the manda boss. These types of bosses should be in the open world so that they give players more of an incentive to actually go out and create life in the game. One big problem we have is that there can be 100 players on, but you won't see any of them in danger/war zones due to the lack of content out there.

These new bosses have been fantastic additions and have inspired so much more activity in the war zones. The safety and exclusivity of the Spider/Manda make them some of the least farmed bosses in the game.

true and dz are less active but the issue is you cant make 100% off the game a mix of pve and pvp that ruins the reason for the grinders to even bother the wz bosses added helped pvp players but didnt help pve ones much

16 minutes ago, Tetsuya said:

No Nin don't need Eu Server. And Rory already said it. We have 2 server Atm. Rory can't split more ppl. And in my case i prefer stay in NA server with my friends to go in Eu server without them.

that fine but then move the server to a place both side have around the same ping and like i said not all eu players have to leave og server.

3 hours ago, ana primal said:

4. new swords : i like to be able to farm mob not just bosses so in land or iron i make it so we can buy a normal katana sword (not wooden )

We got a bunch of swords in game and will probably see a new katana with Land of Iron. I agree that there should be more purchasable weapons instead of everything being a .001% drop rate on a hard to kill low spawn rate boss. 

At the same time however we do have weapons like the 5k and 10k sword that are there, but completely useless. Each sword should be situational. For example a sword that is good for tanks, a sword good for attack, a sword good for speed. Right now we instead are heading towards a sword hierarchy which needs to stop.

I also would like to see weapons for other stat users. Everyone running around with the same poison kunai is kinda rough to see. Bo Staffs (int), Nunchucks (agi), knuckles (str), dual kunai (int), Chakra Blades (Chak/Str), Bow (int/str), Senbon Umbrellas (int/chak), sealing basket that drains enemies chak instead of doing damage (fort)

• Like 3