Widen the chokepoint on mini.

Atrane

Question

17 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Mugen said:

Doesn't really matter, Leaf never pushes into any mapswitch. But please do widen it, so they may create another topic to complain about.

Yea, pushing into map switch turns your army into this.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/668886545624989706/796837508141940797/unknown.png

Sorry that Leaf is not as dumb as your village.

• Funny 4

And you don't do the same when you camp Sand Gd Entrance maybe ? It's hardcore open world game. You were like 30+ ppl vs 10-15 max and did'nt come.

Don't search excuse if you push you win ez number do the Job ez but leafies are " ho wait an Akatsuki is Mini !! Wait for 10 ppl to get him he's ringed.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Atrane said:

Screenshot_774.png.a37f8744b1f694a0591b37c9353b6e81.png

This is not fun game play lmfao. Always results in hour long stale mates where neither side wants to push.

Indeed, it is not fun gameplay having to wait 40 minutes for an empire to make a move. We knew traps were too much for you and even left mini, but you still sat quietly in your safe zone.

Most of the time we don't even bother to trap the map because we know you are allergic to tags and bear traps. But don't worry, lesson learned ;D

When you raid leafies, don't put traps. Otherwise you will be waiting 40 minutes for nothing. 

Tbh I am surprised by this topic lol, I did not know you were the type of guy to like fun gameplay knowing that the first thing you do when you know someone is raiding is to trap your safe zones or hide in the hospital . 

Edit: It is the same guy who trap the shit out of sand guard duty entrance who post this lol

• Like 1

If anything Sand has shown countless of time, regardless of how boring the gameplay is, we’re willing to push just to have a fight knowing there’s a higher chance we lose. 

Did it countless of times and WON. We exposed you already. You do camp mapswitch the most which is something I don’t do (unless the opponent is camping with traps in another map obviously) because of how boring it is as a gameplay. That’s why when I camp mini I tell my people to go south shore to allow the enemy to enter the map with no casualties.

I even use to tell my people to leave the map even though the entrance isn’t trapped and camped for y’all to come in.

If anything, I dislike liars and hypocrites, Sand does not sweat to secure the win and engage battle in disadvantaged situations just to have a fun fight and to try to get a win. We have to come up everytime with strategies for Leaf to engage a fight or do anything.

So yeah, it is an hypocrite thing to do from your part since you camped entranced and choke points the most and complain when others do the same.

However, I don’t know why it turns into a village versus village battle. 

THE MAPSWITCH MECHANIC IS WRONG
It must be fixed like Atrane said because it is not fun. People traps entrance and spam jutsus at the entrances of maps which gives too big of an advantage to the one holding the map because there is little to no chance for the opponent to win that battle. 

Instead of bashing the other village we should all unite and try to get a change from a mechanism we BOTH do not enjoy.

Please, keep it as it is and suggest things to fix it instead of arguing for it to be another subject Rory ignores.

@Ueda please take a look

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lumy said:

If anything Sand has shown countless of time, regardless of how boring the gameplay is, we’re willing to push just to have a fight knowing there’s a higher chance we lose. 

Did it countless of times and WON. We exposed you already. You do camp mapswitch the most which is something I don’t do (unless the opponent is camping with traps in another map obviously) because of how boring it is as a gameplay. That’s why when I camp mini I tell my people to go south shore to allow the enemy to enter the map with no casualties.

I even use to tell my people to leave the map even though the entrance isn’t trapped and camped for y’all to come in.

If anything, I dislike liars and hypocrites, Sand does not sweat to secure the win and engage battle in disadvantaged situations just to have a fun fight and to try to get a win. We have to come up everytime with strategies for Leaf to engage a fight or do anything.

So yeah, it is an hypocrite thing to do from your part since you camped entranced and choke points the most and complain when others do the same.

However, I don’t know why it turns into a village versus village battle. 

THE MAPSWITCH MECHANIC IS WRONG
It must be fixed like Atrane said because it is not fun. People traps entrance and spam jutsus at the entrances of maps which gives too big of an advantage to the one holding the map because there is little to no chance for the opponent to win that battle. 

Instead of bashing the other village we should all unite and try to get a change from a mechanism we BOTH do not enjoy.

Please, keep it as it is and suggest things to fix it instead of arguing for it to be another subject Rory ignores.

@Ueda please take a look

Exactly, it's very clear that this topics are difficult to discuss due to the insecure energy that radiates from certain players. This is not a village vs village discussion. It's a game design one. Players like @Mugen will never get out of that immature phase of their life and be able to discuss among the adults.

1 hour ago, Dona said:

Indeed, it is not fun gameplay having to wait 40 minutes for an empire to make a move. We knew traps were too much for you and even left mini, but you still sat quietly in your safe zone.

Most of the time we don't even bother to trap the map because we know you are allergic to tags and bear traps. But don't worry, lesson learned ;D

When you raid leafies, don't put traps. Otherwise you will be waiting 40 minutes for nothing. 

Tbh I am surprised by this topic lol, I did not know you were the type of guy to like fun gameplay knowing that the first thing you do when you know someone is raiding is to trap your safe zones or hide in the hospital . 

Edit: It is the same guy who trap the shit out of sand guard duty entrance who post this lol

I've said for years that sand entrance should be widened as well. It's too easy to camp from BOTH sides. I am not denying I am guilty of this gameplay, due to it being such an easy way to secure wins. All sides do it, and all sides will continue to do it as long as it exists.

• Like 2