Leaf map idea

Yamikami

Question

stairs_1.png

Almost half of this map is water and you have no way to access it. Adding the stairs on the bottom would fix that and would allow for this map to be utilized way better.  There could be some mobs which only spawn on the water and some interaction with the sign that's under the tree on the small patch of land. The bottom left of the map where the water is could be used as map switch to Mini Bridge.

stairs_2.png

It would also be good if stairs were added here and there was a map switch on the bottom right of the water area that would map swap you to Mini Bridge.

mini.png

This is where the map switches would be. I think having more map switches here would prevent map swap camping.

• Like 25

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Yamikami said:

stairs_1.png

Almost half of this map is water and you have no way to access it. Adding the stairs on the bottom would fix that and would allow for this map to be utilized way better.  There could be some mobs which only spawn on the water and some interaction with the sign that's under the tree on the small patch of land. The bottom left of the map where the water is could be used as map switch to Mini Bridge.

stairs_2.png

It would also be good if stairs were added here and there was a map switch on the bottom right of the water area that would map swap you to Mini Bridge.

mini.png

This is where the map switches would be. I think having more map switches here would prevent map swap camping.

I can't lie this is a good idea