Peacelist

Nagoriyuki

Notebook

So uh, hello my sand villagers and everyone else who's gonna read it.

It is all about the thing we call "Peacelist" that shit that doesn't exist but still is in used. @Lumy's rules are really simple.

unknown.png.cd7f4a19a68932468f6ffb03afecbc72.png

"there is no peace list" and "kill every ninjas that are not part of our village" seems clear right? 

Not at all, whenever I am trying to kill someone all I can see is "He is alt of ???" "I am alt of ???" and I am like, there is no peace list so i don't care if you are alt of sandie or no then comes the hate from everyone "Man we told you he is sandie" "wtf why you kill me?" "what the fuck are you doing bro" and other shitty comments like that, I am following rules of @Lumy and what the fuck everyone else is doing with not following them even if they see friendly missing ninja that left our village its still our enemy so if one of our village members gonna attack them they should help instantly since they are not part of our village right now, it doesn't matter if they are sandies on their main/alts. What matters is on which character they are online right now at this moment. Alot of people says also "what if someone will kill your missing alt?" i don't fucking care about it, its missing you are villager we are enemies even if i am lvl 1 and you are 50. Just fucking start thinking about rules that you are following and that are set becuse this shit is annyoing, trying to kill someone and 594093 msg are coming that he is alt of someone, stick to 1 character if you are crying about every kill of your missing alt.

There are 2 options.

1 - stick to the rules that are set now in notice board.

2 - change the fucking rules and do the peace list so people won't cry anymore.

Thats all from me this shit is getting annyoing.

• Like 6
  • Boring 1

1 minute ago, Pog said:

Notebook

Wym DM, there is drama everyday about that shit in discord and you are not doing anything about it, even your councils agrees that this shit is stupid

You never came to me about it and yet you’re crying on forum as if it would change the outcome

Im not paid well enough to deal with PL drama, youre allowed to kill every non Sandies what is so hard to understand?

Just now, Lumy said:

You never came to me about it and yet you’re crying on forum as if it would change the outcome

Notebook

So more people will see it and you will eventually answer to that, also forum is for posts like that so people can share their ideas and other stuff, more sandies will respond there than in your and mine DM's

• Boring 1

2 minutes ago, ForestEdge said:

this post sounds like : ''hey i know we're allies but you see, I don't care and i dont like you at all so I'll just kill you because I'd rather make an ally experience harder than my enemy's.''

Notebook

Lmao you are actually the one that cries the most since you got x+1 alts about them getting killed

I actually agree with this post somewhat.. Something that's annoying is going to DZ and seeing "I'm a Sand alt" from a Mist rogue account that you end up killing and they spend the next hour in your DMs crying that you killed them and you'll pay for it. I don't blame Lumy for this at all as I believe no peace list makes the most sense. Kill all rogues upon seeing em makes life simpler than having to check PL for every rogue that runs past.

However, I have seen several times Sand favours rogues when it comes to fighting it out since inner circle is a thing. It seems less Sand get punished for healing rogues than punished and it makes you wonder "Why bother?" when it comes to even trying to live village life. Just my 2 cents on the matter, not that anyone asked UwU

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lumy said:

Im not paid well enough to deal with PL drama, youre allowed to kill every non Sandies what is so hard to understand?

Wait a cotton picking minute you get paid?

Where's medical corps Salary?

2 minutes ago, Wolfskin Reiketsu said:

@Pog

Sand favoritism at it's finest. Socially persecute you for killing alts of some characters and not of others. 

you are wrong persy there is no favorisme people just making drama coz they used to have pl :)

• Like 1