Peacelist

Nagoriyuki

I think this topic is only made to stir up drama. You’re acting as if you’re helping the village but you are not. There will not be a PeaceList.

I have seen 0 authorities persecuting people for killing Sand’s inner circles alts(there is no inner circle in Sand either). Literally no one. There’s also no favouritism in Sand.

Therefore I’d like you to stop spreading fake propaganda because I get persecuted by my close friends for not doing favouritism @Wolfskin Reiketsu.

People need to realize that by the rules, you’re allowed to kill any non sandies. Of course, not killing Sand alts will stir up less drama which is nice. 

But now, I am getting asked to do something about people crying for their alts getting killed? This is more than stupid. I have no control in that.

This is most likely my last comment on the topic, it will get locked if it’s get out of hand.

2 hours ago, Pog said:

Notebook

Wym DM, there is drama everyday about that shit in discord and you are not doing anything about it, even your councils agrees that this shit is stupid

I agree with you on this pog in fact I agree with all of what yo said here I have been stopped numerous times because they need to “spar” with an alt I have been wanting to post about this but I just give up. I mean @Lumy I follow the rules about no peacelist and yet I get hated on just like pog for upholding the rules. I honestly don’t see how hard it is to read the message of the day I literally read it every time I log in just to make sure I don’t miss anything. There is drama like every time I do see discord and I do speak up on the matter. I honestly start to feel where @ana primal comes from when they snap on people about not defending the village and if this gets me exiled then so be it but I am not going to keep it in anymore. I only protect the lowbies at scorpions I don’t engage in raids because why should I die and help the village if we can’t follow the rules and help me uphold them. I mean we have no PF and if we do where are they at last I saw of them they were wearing the uniform in an event zone. I do see some of the council members helping but it’s not enough. I love the village but I am at that point of just staying to myself because if I am going to be yelled at for stopping an alt or a trade that shouldn’t be in our lands then I’m not dying at all. If a lowbie isn’t being attacked or @ana primal isn’t asking me to come help then it has nothing to do with me. I won’t raid with the village if this keeps on. I won’t spar with anyone, because I can’t trust you guys to have my back when I have yours.

all in all @Pog you aren’t alone in feeling like this I feel like at all time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Atrane said:

Life sure does seem uncivilized in the south

Boy I know you ain’t talking your village is the worst out of all of three (yes you too mist) y’all have more cowardly tactics then I have ever seen, you have lowbies pay they way into just to do spa, and to buy kaze cola. Y’all can’t do anything by yourselves always having to mob around, cause it’s to hard and y’all have died to many times. Y’all elitist quick to dismiss problems that exsist and call everyone else liars and stuff. That’s why y’all have more rouges we may be uncivilized but at we can fight it out and be cool unlike y’all rouge spanning having selves never opened up bounty before and seen nothing but leaf rouges before. 

never seen “civilized” person rally their friends for help just to kill one person! Then has the mendacity to call them trash. Cause if y’all civilized for that then I’m proud to be uncivilized because you kill me you bet the will of sand gonna make me come back and wipe him out

outta here with your civilized wannabe having more rouges then any other village no loyalty trash talking selves.

1 hour ago, Lumy said:

I think this topic is only made to stir up drama. You’re acting as if you’re helping the village but you are not. There will not be a PeaceList.

I have seen 0 authorities persecuting people for killing Sand’s inner circles alts(there is no inner circle in Sand either). Literally no one. There’s also no favouritism in Sand.

Therefore I’d like you to stop spreading fake propaganda because I get persecuted by my close friends for not doing favouritism @Wolfskin Reiketsu.

People need to realize that by the rules, you’re allowed to kill any non sandies. Of course, not killing Sand alts will stir up less drama which is nice. 

But now, I am getting asked to do something about people crying for their alts getting killed? This is more than stupid. I have no control in that.

This is most likely my last comment on the topic, it will get locked if it’s get out of hand.

Fake propaganda? Your well known sand ninja just said it.

Only propaganda spreading was Sand's thread with that confirmed alt account that got yeeted from mini. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Takeda Chiyome said:

Boy I know you ain’t talking your village is the worst out of all of three (yes you too mist) y’all have more cowardly tactics then I have ever seen, you have lowbies pay they way into just to do spa, and to buy kaze cola. Y’all can’t do anything by yourselves always having to mob around, cause it’s to hard and y’all have died to many times. Y’all elitist quick to dismiss problems that exsist and call everyone else liars and stuff. That’s why y’all have more rouges we may be uncivilized but at we can fight it out and be cool unlike y’all rouge spanning having selves never opened up bounty before and seen nothing but leaf rouges before. 

never seen “civilized” person rally their friends for help just to kill one person! Then has the mendacity to call them trash. Cause if y’all civilized for that then I’m proud to be uncivilized because you kill me you bet the will of sand gonna make me come back and wipe him out

outta here with your civilized wannabe having more rouges then any other village no loyalty trash talking selves.

LMAO go off sis

On 1/11/2021 at 2:01 AM, Zabuza Momochi said:

Sounds like a sand problem that I am too mist to understand.

Same, Mist never had a problem like this in all the terms and mind you we have had no PL since the beginning of Mist.

And even if there were, the cry babies went to other villages and now we see the same people crying about it in other villages, ironic indeed. :P

Follow a simple rule of, "if it moves and you can hit it, kill it and leave the questions for later"

3 minutes ago, Leiting said:

Same, Mist never had a problem like this in all the terms and mind you we have had no PL since the beginning of Mist.

And even if there were, the cry babies went to other villages and now we see the same people crying about it in other villages, ironic indeed. :P

Follow a simple rule of, "if it moves and you can hit it, kill it and leave the questions for later"

You are wrong mist had alliance aka pl with akat when shissei was mizu :)

45 minutes ago, Sukki said:

You are wrong mist had alliance aka pl with akat when shissei was mizu :)

That was an "alliance" which was soon broken by both sides due to the removal of rogues teaming up with villagers and heavy FF and that's exactly my point, Mist have always survived alone without needing external help or without a PL as it never worked for us and the moment it did, we got cucked by the game >_>

I don't think Pog was trying to put the focus on the PL! He is saying that I should do something about people complaining/persecuting others for killing their alts.

Sadly, I have no control over player's feelings/behaviour!

• Lumy locked this topic