Simple slug summon rework idea

Sike

Question

An adult mother slug should be able to pick up fallen comrades upon contact.

I propose making it able to pick someone up in 5 seconds as opposed to the normal 10 seconds from revival jutsu accessible to medics.

Obviously, the slug's revival ability should be interruptible and vulnerable to attacks while attempting to revive someone.

I also think we should get rid of the Mother Slug's useless 30 dmg bite melee, and make it utilize an AOE acid spit stun.

This should work similar to the Clam summon's AOE stun ability, however, the acid spit should obviously have less range since the slug is a mobile summon.

These abilities tied with little HP I think is a fair way to buff slug while not making it too broken of a summon.

Arguably, mother slug is supposed to be a very useful summon in large group fights. Leaving the slug summon in its current state is an injustice to the great supportive role it's known for serving in all other sources it's ever seen in.

• Like 6

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Sike said:

An adult mother slug should be able to pick up fallen comrades upon contact.

I propose making it able to pick someone up in 5 seconds as opposed to the normal 10 seconds from revival jutsu accessible to medics.

Obviously, the slug's revival ability should be interruptible and vulnerable to attacks while attempting to revive someone.

I also think we should get rid of the Mother Slug's useless 30 dmg bite melee, and make it utilize an AOE acid spit.

This should work similar to the Clam summon's AOE stun ability, however, the acid spit should obviously have less range since the slug is a mobile summon.

These abilities tied with little HP I think is a fair way to buff slug while not making it too broken of a summon.

Arguably, mother slug is supposed to be a very useful summon in large group fights. Leaving the slug summon in its current state is an injustice to the great supportive role it's known for serving in all other sources it's ever seen in.

This a good idea bro

• Like 1

I like the idea of the slug being able to revive, but I think the time to revive a fallen ninja should be increased to somewhere around 10-15 seconds. 5 seconds doesn't seem like a lot of time, especially in large group fights.

Edit: I think this ability could easily be overpowered if 2-3 slug summoners appeared in battle.

• Like 1