Raid Points Reset Timer 3 Hours

Emiya

Question

As the title says; I'd like to suggest to set the timer of Reset to 3 hours, because it usually takes about an hour and a half to to complete a raid. There's only so little time left to fully benefit from the experience and ryo gain after a raid is concluded.

• Like 12

12 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, CylindricKnight said:

The current timer is defintely not enough time. after our raid today we only had 17 minutes left for the boost. 

Yeah, I kept tabs on the timer. Evidently shown here down below as we didn't have even have enough time to capture Mist's Raid points.

unknown.png

• Like 1

Disclaimer: This is my opinion which is biased towards rogues (and I'm not a big fan of how the system is implemented in takumi)

I actually like current time. I think it could go a bit higher, but anything higher than 1.5 hours is not good in my opinion. 

Two reasons for this:

1. If you increase the timer, it would encourage players who also want to farm to raid. I like the idea of smaller groups going out with constant pressure rather than one absolutely huge group raiding all points and getting it over and done with (which would basically just be gameplay between leaf and sand). Small fights that happen more frequently are better than large fights that happen once
  2. Villagers who's population logs on at later times would be at a disadvantage for 3 hours rather than 1
  • Like 1

I think another good idea would be to add random raid points that spawn in neutral areas or danger zones. For example, a global message could appear saying like, "A raid point is spawning at Dark Clearing." Whichever village captures it would get additional points besides the ones inside of rival villages.

Something like this would also make a case for increased time between resets, since there would be a constant flow of new points to capture.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, ana primal said:

remove the sistem it stupid you just added new content and now are forcing pve players to go out to hunt rather then grind and enjoy new content .

37 minutes ago, ana primal said:

also why add a -% are you mental simple leave it at 0 this is simple stupid ;-;

is there anyone here who can translate this

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

31 minutes ago, Atrane said:

I think another good idea would be to add random raid points that spawn in neutral areas or danger zones. For example, a global message could appear saying like, "A raid point is spawning at Dark Clearing." Whichever village captures it would get additional points besides the ones inside of rival villages.

Something like this would also make a case for increased time between resets, since there would be a constant flow of new points to capture.

yeah better and smarter but it shouldnt be added right now maybe when most grinded all the stuff in land of iron let say 3 weeks from now ;-;