FEEDBACKS ON 20 STR HIDDEN WEAPON

Lumy

Question

I think the main balance issue of the game the last year has been the 20 STR hidden weapon being used by any ninjas. Many topics have been made about them but nothing really has been done about it. The main problem with these is the fact that the hidden weapons have better use with elementals than with hidden masteries (In group fights, 1v1s or any aspect really). To access them CC weapons you only need 20 strengths which is really low, especially since the new level cap (low stats sacrifice matter less and less).

The pipe has a better use for int users than it has for bubble users, it's better at any aspect.

Being a double elemental wind with 20 STR has a better use than it has for a 60 STR Fan user with blue fan.

I have a few suggestions.

1- Make basic Pipe a 1 sec snare 

2- Lock them to their hidden masteries.

3- To be able to use elemental jutsus you must unequip your fan/pipe. -> This is the best looking solution in my opinion, hybrid can still be viable but not as overpowered.

I don't know if these suggestions would work, but all we're asking for is a change because fighting them is cancerous and really ruins the gameplay. PvP is one of the most popular aspect of this game, and having a cancerous gameplay is really a problem.

As long as it's getting looked at, I'm fine with anything!

• Like 9

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Lumy said:

I think the main balance issue of the game the last year has been the 20 STR hidden weapon being used by any ninjas. Many topics have been made about them but nothing really has been done about it. The main problem with these is the fact that the hidden weapons have better use with elementals than with hidden masteries (In group fights, 1v1s or any aspect really). To access them CC weapons you only need 20 strengths which is really low, especially since the new level cap (low stats sacrifice matter less and less).

I have a few suggestions.

1- Make basic Pipe a 1 sec snare 

2- Lock them to their hidden masteries.

3- To be able to use elemental jutsus you must unequip your fan/pipe. -> This is the best looking solution in my opinion, hybrid can still be viable but not as overpowered.

I don't know if these suggestions would work, but all we're asking for is a change because fighting them is cancerous and really ruins the gameplay. PvP is one of the most popular aspect of this game, and having a cancerous gameplay is really a problem.

As long as it's getting looked at, I'm fine with anything!

Can always just give leaf a weapon as well 

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

I disagree with leaf ''having'' to have a weapon, simply because the weapons in Sand aren't made simply for fun or to buff a village. They're hidden weapons that are needed to use hidden mastery. Obviously, I disagree with the fact that hidden weapons are available for regular villages (doesn't really make them hidden no more). But having the mentality of just giving a weapon to leaf since it's a content another village has is wrong.

But I don't want to argue about that if you truly feel like Leaf deserves a weapon, you're free to make a suggestion about it, I don't want the whe discussion to be turned into something else.

• Like 2

I just think elemental combinations should be less reliant on weapons and more on their jutsu. Any step in making elemental user's builds more focused on jutsu rather than weapon makes for less frustrating gameplay for those who don't have, and fits thematically imo

• Like 4

Summed it up perfectly. 

The fact that mirror matchups (Elemental vs Same Elemental with pipe/fan) has such a big difference with the hidden weapon alone is just crazy, especially considering stuff like pipe snare being so long. 

I agree with this post and think they need some kind of nerf, happy with all 3 points lumy suggested (although with points 1 and 3 more than 2 since a lot of players use it in their gameplay)

• Like 1