Leaderboard for raid points taken

Zeller

Question

In the same style as the bingo book, there should be a leaderboard of which players has done most damage/taken most raid points during a 1 week/1 month period. The periods could be called seasons, and at the end of a season you could claim a reward, depending on where you rank on the leaderboard. I think this would incentivise more players to take part in the raid system.

What does the community think of this idea?

• Like 4

5 answers to this question

Charky does have a point, but besides I think will definitely encourage a lot of people to raid more.  (Which I'm not sure is a good thing necessarily ) and will also put those who're on the board as a target that needs to be taken care of, which will be considered by the enemy villages who are being raided.
It's a nice idea overall.

I don't know about leaderboard but we indeed should get something from those raids.

I don't see a point of wasting my full counters on those raids if I don't get anything for doing them.

We all already going all around Nin world and kill whoever we want, raid or solo, so again, I don't see a point of spending time in a big ass raid with a lot of people.

Why would I spend my time on those when I can go solo full counter on other people when I get the same "rewards"?