Running Mode On/Off

Korva

Question

Repost from my Original Post.

Please create a small icon to sit next to our hotbar that’s transparent that represents a ninja running or walking so we are able to know if we are in either mode. Considering theres so many new updates being pushed with the new client I figured this would be a good addition to it. Many of times I’ve went semi-afk and come back mid regen not remembering if I’m in run mode or walking. Just don’t move and wait you say? Not always optimal when you’re in a DZ or trying to find cover. Please @Ueda consider this QoL idea!

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Korva said:

Repost from my Original Post.

Please create a small icon to sit next to our hotbar that’s transparent that represents a ninja running or walking so we are able to know if we are in either mode. Considering theres so many new updates being pushed with the new client I figured this would be a good addition to it. Many of times I’ve went semi-afk and come back mid regen not remembering if I’m in run mode or walking. Just don’t move and wait you say? Not always optimal when you’re in a DZ or trying to find cover. Please @Ueda consider this QoL idea!

I like this idea I hope @Ueda thinks the same and adds it