Another boat ride suggestion

Itachi Uchiha

Question

This topic has been brought up as many times as @Feinzin nin discord, but here's another suggestion:

@Ueda you said you want the game to be a hard-core experience, and that's fine. But the Mist Village is lacking a severe amount of players despite having the most fun organization buff, a fun passive (IMO), the best village weapon, and a really cool village asthetic that you spent over a year working on. Why is it dead despite being a really cool village? The boat ride.

Here's my 2 suggestions to change this problem.

1. When a mist ninja VILLAGER (Excluding rogues) goes to the ferry man, he would have a new dialogue saying; "Ah, a fellow Blood Mist ninja. I will help you destroy our enemies by granting you a free ride to the mainland and a faster route." - Free ride and faster route. Maybe by 2.5 minutes to the mainland making it 2.5 minutes there and 2.5 minutes back for a total of 5 minutes sitting on a boat doing nothing instead of 10 

2. Reduce the amount of bears spawned in the 2 maps after port. It's awful as a low level mist ninja to have to evade 2-3 maps of very strong and high level mobs.

Please reconsider this, @Ueda. Mist village is really cool and you spent too much time and effort to let it die like this.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

As a new player who started off in the mist, I can honestly say that boat ride has very seriously made me consider either restarting to another village or quitting altogether. I would personally like to see the trip out of mist, for mist, either reduced or skipped altogether, though the trip back for everyone remain at the current duration.

With mist getting the cloak of invisibility technique both for free and at such an early level, I do not agree that the bears need changing, though more attention should be brought to the missions existance for new players.

• Like 1