Fan and Pipe

Yamikami

Question

Both of these weapons cast an instant cast CC jutsu and I think that should change. 

In a game where most of CC is on a cast time and has a rather long CD, it is pretty silly to have weapons which instantly cast CC on a 2-3 second cool down. 

My suggestion is to make Fan and Pipe melee a 1 second run cast. The new Fans which are triple tile stuns will simply be too broken if they stay instant cast. Pipe which snares the opponent for 2 seconds and is able to scatter traps on the ground is also too strong on instant cast. 

Even with a run cast on melee Fan will be strong with the new fans, the only issue is Bubble which would require a buff of some sort to compensate for this (it is a very bad mastery as it is even now, only the weapon is OP).

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

4 answers to this question

I agree on the fact that crystal fan and blood iron fan is overtuned.

However, for a pure fan/bubble a cast time would be overkill. The masteries relies on their hidden weapon alot.

-Fan has either a cast time or a selfstun on every jutsu. 

-Bubble probably has the lowest base damage on jutsus.

So at the end everything comes to their weapon.

I don’t think the basic,double nor blue fan deserves a cast time.

Same for bubble weapons.

However there should definitely be nerfs on basic fan/pipe so elemental don’t abuse it.

Taking off the knockback on basic fan/reducing the snare time on pipe would be great.

As for the crystal fan and blood iron fan. I think they should only be one tile. Because three is way too much and not necessary for the current balance of the game for the least.

At the end my point is (Pre-Land Of Iron) STR WIND and BUBBLE are far from being OP. Bubble being the weakest mastery on the game. Main problem is hybrid abuse.

If a cast time is added to all their weapons I think the kit should be reworked to compensate.

Great suggestions anyway, I will be happy with any changes.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Yamikami said:

Both of these weapons cast an instant cast CC jutsu and I think that should change. 

In a game where most of CC is on a cast time and has a rather long CD, it is pretty silly to have weapons which instantly cast CC on a 2-3 second cool down. 

My suggestion is to make Fan and Pipe melee a 1 second run cast. The new Fans which are triple tile stuns will simply be too broken if they stay instant cast. Pipe which snares the opponent for 2 seconds and is able to scatter traps on the ground is also too strong on instant cast. 

Even with a run cast on melee Fan will be strong with the new fans, the only issue is Bubble which would require a buff of some sort to compensate for this (it is a very bad mastery as it is even now, only the weapon is OP).

land the triple hit is hardl pobbile on the new fan in spars in farming yes it ez in spars it take some skill to fix fan and pipe is simple remove there effects remove pipe snare effect and interupt effect   and make it useable for +60 strenght versions only same with fan no knockback or interupt unless +60 strenght .