Gathering feedback on future raid changes

Ueda

Question

Just wanted to run by some of my ideas to further improve the raiding system in the future and gather feedback so far, because this is a very community driving feature.

Right now these are some ideas for potential changes,

1) Increase duration between respawns to 4 hours for more lasting effect of bonuses.

2) Make the raid points disappear after 1 or 2 hours, so that there is some down time.

3) Add more raid points per village, while keeping the negative bonus cap at 5%. This would increase the amount of bonus that a village could potentially gain, while also limiting the amount they can lose. 

4) Different tiers of raid points for each village, with ones further from enemies being lower HP, to encourage stealthy ninja business.

5) Add raid points outside of the village at Guarding maps.

6) Raid reward shop similar to event prize shop.

7) Prevent logging out near raid points to log in again later.

• Like 8

1) Definitely yes to suggestion #1. I've mentioned this before on a previous post, but it takes about 1-2h to conclude a full raid skirmish as there isn't enough time to benefit from the bonus.

3) I'd like to see a ''Main Raid Point'' either at the Mission counter inside Kage house/Daimyo house, or inside the Kage room with an extra bonus.

6) Big yes to #6

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, anteprs said:

remove the negative bonus from it benefits nobody those who wanan grind rather have 0 bonus then have there chances lower

We're talking about currently a bonus of up to 15%, and a downside of potentially 5%, with me suggesting increasing the upside further.

The only way I could reasonably not try to balance it out without ruining the current level experience is to lower the game's entire XP rate to 95% what it is now, and say that's 0%.

2 minutes ago, Souei said:

Raid points used right now =

1. Kill the raid point with an alt.

2. log out with your alt nearby the point.

3. log back in after timer to repeat process.

Sounds like an easily preventable problem. Thanks.
Added as 7

• Like 1

Village Raid Points Near Jonin NPCS: These Jonin NPCS near these raid points are indeed killable but they respawn immediately when killed. Allow them to stay dead and not respawn until Manpower is used by the Kage and/or Village Council to bring back the Jonin NPCS

(Village Message)Mist Jonin NPCs have been restored with manpower by Ninja! (Some kind of message like this)

Allow Intel to be used as an alert type system. When used for X amount of time a village message will be broadcasted once every 5 minutes when someone is attacking a raid point

Council Member Esty has used Leaf Intel for scouts to watch raid points for 15 minutes.

(Village Message)Leaf Intel has scouted enemy ninjas attacking a raid point.
5 minutes pass*
(Village Message)Leaf Intel has scouted enemy ninjas attacking a raid point.

890863006_YellowFlashflipped.png.7218766bef578f45b176205bd0d76697.png
Allow certain raid points that are on other maps besides the one we currently have to have some sort of Chakra barrier that is breakable after X amount of hits. This will make that key raid point become a Invade/Defend type of scenario that take places in game in real time.

Ninja has destroyed the barrier the Raid Point is attackable!
890863006_YellowFlashflipped.png.7218766bef578f45b176205bd0d76697.png

The KO NPC that is outside the Snow Cave should be the NPC used for Raid Point Reward Shop. Its a neutral area and its the middle area of the game. 
You can also place the NPC on Sea Map II which is the Sea Map with the patch of land before running into Kuraken.

If you attack a raid point let it flag you as if you've entered PVP to prevent people from logging in and out to kill raid points without dying.

• Like 5

I really like those ideas which you already have. 

I would suggest certain points to be moved, such as the point in Takumi that's above the castle (pls change position, that's a sparring area) 

Currently I'm not sure how the drop rate % works with raid points, but I don't know if I like the idea, maybe when the raid shop is added that bonus % could be changed with the coupons or whatever currency will get added.

I feel like these raid points are missing the whole "raid" aspect. As it is now, like someone above said before, people are simply logging out with an alt and killing it once it respawns by themselves. Sure, it takes a minute because of the health but eventually they'll take it. I suggest that we add "stages" where the raid points summon ninjas from the village (not as strong as jonins, obviously weaker) to defend them and perhaps progressively get harder or more spawn. For example:

Stage 1: Raid Point reaches 75% HP. Summon two Chunins (NPC) ninjas that are rooted near the raid point (meaning they will tp back if their target gets too far) and defend it from threats.

Stage 2: Raid Point reaches 50% HP. Summons four Chunins (NPC) ninjas that are rooted near the raid point (meaning they will tp back if their target gets too far) and defend it from threats.

And so fourth, not sure what Stage 1 would bring to the table at 25% HP. These NPCs will not be as hard as the Jonin NPC but difficult enough that you'll need a TEAM to kill them off without risk of death.

What does this accomplish? This brings in the whole "RAID" aspect to the raid points rather than having a single person kill them with ease.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fairytail said:

I feel like these raid points are missing the whole "raid" aspect. As it is now, like someone above said before, people are simply logging out with an alt and killing it once it respawns by themselves. Sure, it takes a minute because of the health but eventually they'll take it. I suggest that we add "stages" where the raid points summon ninjas from the village (not as strong as jonins, obviously weaker) to defend them and perhaps progressively get harder or more spawn. For example:

Stage 1: Raid Point reaches 75% HP. Summon two Chunins (NPC) ninjas that are rooted near the raid point (meaning they will tp back if their target gets too far) and defend it from threats.

Stage 2: Raid Point reaches 50% HP. Summons four Chunins (NPC) ninjas that are rooted near the raid point (meaning they will tp back if their target gets too far) and defend it from threats.

And so fourth, not sure what Stage 1 would bring to the table at 25% HP. These NPCs will not be as hard as the Jonin NPC but difficult enough that you'll need a TEAM to kill them off without risk of death.

What does this accomplish? This brings in the whole "RAID" aspect to the raid points rather than having a single person kill them with ease.

thats why i said add a barrier to key raid points to make it more of an invade/defend type of scenario where as the defenders defend the barrier/raid point and invaders try to take it

I am liking this a lot. #7 we really do need cause people just keep alts at the raid points to take them right on reset. A raid point on guard duty would be awesome as well. Give people with the GD mission to actually be guarding something and not just afk with the mission. A raid point shop would be nice as well. This will give people more reason to want to raid and take those points. Also you can throw in some new missions maybe to take a raid point in an enemy village. :) 

• Like 3

I like some suggestions that Ninja has thrown out there. Using Manpower/Village Influence to set up Jonin NPC's by Council Members/Kage's at Raid Points. Or setting up a barrier that triggers an alert when a main raid point is being attacked.

Only question is: Who else would have control with said influence points in Takumi other than the Akatsuki? Perhaps it's time to have the Missings crown their very first Daimyo player.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Emiya said:

I like some suggestions that Ninja has thrown out there. Using Manpower/Village Influence to set up Jonin NPC's by Council Members/Kage's at Raid Points. Or setting up a barrier that triggers an alert when a main raid point is being attacked.

Only question is: Who else would have control with said influence points in Takumi other than the Akatsuki? Perhaps it's time to have the Missings crown their very first Daimyo player.

A daimyo wouldn't sound bad. He would have control over the Raid System with his left and right hand similar to how the daimyo npc has guren and gafuki. Control over the Raid System for Takumi and nothing else.

• Like 3

I actually been thinking about how to expand the raid system further, and I also was thinking of suggesting extending the raid time to 4 hours. While the raid system is a step in the right direction for end game players to have more things to do, it can definitely be more expanded. 

Heres some of the ideas I came up with, you can maybe get inspired with some of them.

Adding "Raid missions"

VyirNzO6t6jT6pnjvIVrWO3AHG3hoNX09yMvE_22sWq51xH-kzK20DP_DLPrIAagU1wiFJXsPw2IzLXANDJ10_ly9kGA8AJb5q7Jr7gXNJT_dHYwMaTfZ8YHvin4axcJDwcvOr39

The idea is for the 3rd person withing the mission area to start giving daily missions (Could be 1 or 2 or 3?) for ninjas of level 40+

These missions are not going to give Ryo or exp as rewards, but instead it would give the respective village some Raid score points.

These Raid score points would be used by the Hokage or a council member to restore a "Raid points" back to maybe 50% health. (This should have a limit of something like only being able to restore 3 points per day) or any other idea you can come up with.

This is a example of how a mission reward would look like:
kESO27po_DxqkJfLeMkXSrPvl87W2euzhtUrpIFE-kzFSIntNF4063N30gkIthyULSUa2bbccd_zafpMVCuDJNbJpgEBjV8pZDGA4WchDF73e_ozrVH5nToc8u6LpvnJOniFevE8

Some Ideas for the Raid missions could be like the one in the image, to capture guarding spots within the villages (This ties to your suggestion no 5) The visual indicator could be something such as this:

uBTI8Al0tcJnYQyyKdQL_6afUCdlgn93P3E5jiP1SiQkgSev5gnz03p5L5xHjhNzXPSf0wbuE9Pn7P1x0_FPPl-keTGxGswnDdlDIAI1k5RcPzLYntjjvkMuO0kgXdiJhPbU33xT

And they could be located in less common areas like so

2KE4jT3QUIYyXlevqlzc9-W-G5g7OBHiPwAFO2QTkFA5WLWBvkGycaowHUm6An16ad_5VvhOfccxk6BNK8rZB-Q8iZ-3wQ8zNc7GrDJhAKRYERg5Gcd9znEM1o9kZ2rqRZXplSfY

The idea is to have more content for end game players, since once you reach level 60, there isnt really a big motivation to do missions. The Raid score could also be tracked individually and tie to your suggestion no 6, to add a score and use these points to buy ninja tools or cosmetic items. 

This also brings me to the next idea:

Village leaderboard

The village leader board could be located besides the notice board. This board would look similar to the bingo book, except it would only show the respective village ninjas, and how much “Raid score points” they have acquired or how many "raid points" They have captured. (This could be reseted on a weekly/monthly basis). 

This is just an extra thing to have some healthy competition within your village teammates. and for the Hokage and council members to keep track who's helping the village the most. Or maybe even by the end of the month the Ninja's with more score points could get rewarded by Kage/council with a special item.

dswpoUkPSH2_pbI_uuF1vLhsNJiKR410Uz_E2N6mKr0MLvlyUHYOSZlAeH4jEGG4NmKjFKjmnzyS6U712gFrhNsZgyfdddLKKrNokKOSpOJL9y-TLs3Pnzu41lB4hzioTo8sMCgX

tcf9SXRDqIaHfrNmAFGH7phMkAIaLOCyJs8EjfKrtLJlSz3zMr4QTiOo9IU8XbpPkCKSdqSwZQQ4aoOjG1B-4gAV1S9LLviBS4JpdVly58duWMIV5lNZj3SRfdo8x--SUrdflqFU

Anyways those are some quick ideas I came up with that could help you come up with some other stuff :)

EDIT: Reading other posts I see that some people have similar ideas. So mine can also be tied in to theirs as in 
Manpower/Village point be rewarded in raid missions instead of "Raid score points" Like I suggested  (Cause maybe we really dont need a 4th different kind of scoring).

EDIT 2: Seems like Zeller suggested a leader board for raid points as well, so just take my suggestion as visual representation to his.

• Like 10

27 minutes ago, Adarya said:

I actually been thinking about how to expand the raid system further, and I also was thinking of suggesting extending the raid time to 4 hours. While the raid system is a step in the right direction for end game players to have more things to do, it can definitely be more expanded. 

Heres some of the ideas I came up with, you can maybe get inspired with some of them.

Adding "Raid missions"

VyirNzO6t6jT6pnjvIVrWO3AHG3hoNX09yMvE_22sWq51xH-kzK20DP_DLPrIAagU1wiFJXsPw2IzLXANDJ10_ly9kGA8AJb5q7Jr7gXNJT_dHYwMaTfZ8YHvin4axcJDwcvOr39

The idea is for the 3rd person withing the mission area to start giving daily missions (Could be 1 or 2 or 3?) for ninjas of level 40+

These missions are not going to give Ryo or exp as rewards, but instead it would give the respective village some Raid score points.

These Raid score points would be used by the Hokage or a council member to restore a "Raid points" back to maybe 50% health. (This should have a limit of something like only being able to restore 3 points per day) or any other idea you can come up with.

This is a example of how a mission reward would look like:
kESO27po_DxqkJfLeMkXSrPvl87W2euzhtUrpIFE-kzFSIntNF4063N30gkIthyULSUa2bbccd_zafpMVCuDJNbJpgEBjV8pZDGA4WchDF73e_ozrVH5nToc8u6LpvnJOniFevE8

Some Ideas for the Raid missions could be like the one in the image, to capture guarding spots within the villages (This ties to your suggestion no 5) The visual indicator could be something such as this:

uBTI8Al0tcJnYQyyKdQL_6afUCdlgn93P3E5jiP1SiQkgSev5gnz03p5L5xHjhNzXPSf0wbuE9Pn7P1x0_FPPl-keTGxGswnDdlDIAI1k5RcPzLYntjjvkMuO0kgXdiJhPbU33xT

And they could be located in less common areas like so

2KE4jT3QUIYyXlevqlzc9-W-G5g7OBHiPwAFO2QTkFA5WLWBvkGycaowHUm6An16ad_5VvhOfccxk6BNK8rZB-Q8iZ-3wQ8zNc7GrDJhAKRYERg5Gcd9znEM1o9kZ2rqRZXplSfY

The idea is to have more content for end game players, since once you reach level 60, there isnt really a big motivation to do missions. The Raid score could also be tracked individually and tie to your suggestion no 6, to add a score and use these points to buy ninja tools or cosmetic items. 

This also brings me to the next idea:

Village leaderboard

The village leader board could be located besides the notice board. This board would look similar to the bingo book, except it would only show the respective village ninjas, and how much “Raid score points” they have acquired or how many "raid points" They have captured. (This could be reseted on a weekly/monthly basis). 

This is just an extra thing to have some healthy competition within your village teammates. and for the Hokage and council members to keep track who's helping the village the most.

dswpoUkPSH2_pbI_uuF1vLhsNJiKR410Uz_E2N6mKr0MLvlyUHYOSZlAeH4jEGG4NmKjFKjmnzyS6U712gFrhNsZgyfdddLKKrNokKOSpOJL9y-TLs3Pnzu41lB4hzioTo8sMCgX

tcf9SXRDqIaHfrNmAFGH7phMkAIaLOCyJs8EjfKrtLJlSz3zMr4QTiOo9IU8XbpPkCKSdqSwZQQ4aoOjG1B-4gAV1S9LLviBS4JpdVly58duWMIV5lNZj3SRfdo8x--SUrdflqFU

Anyways those are some quick ideas I came up with that could help you come up with some other stuff :)

EDIT: Reading other posts I see that some people have similar ideas. So mine can also be tied in to theirs as in 
Manpower/Village point be rewarded in raid missions instead of "Raid score points" Like I suggested  (Cause maybe we really dont need a 4th different kind of scoring).

Who are you and why haven't you been around on nin from the beginning!! This is amazingly thought out and well put together. I love it!! 

• Like 2