Offical Org Passives

Yamikami

Question

I came up with some ideas for passives that I think would be pretty cool to have and give more value to offical Orgs. These passives would only be active when a member of the Org has their buff equipped.

Akatsuki - passive: Soul Stealer - enemies that u down in combat with a ring equipped are instantly teleported to the hospital, meaning they cannot be revived.

12 Guardians - passive: Guardian's Fortitude - every 20 seconds in combat with a waistcloth equipped gain a shield that absorbs the next hit u take (would look like the shield u get from reviving).

Puppet Brigade - passive: Puppet Body - when your puppet dies it drops a puppet part which can be consumed to restore a small amount of health. (2% of your HP or just flat 25 HP)

7 Swordsmen - passive: Hidden Mist - while you have a 7SM sword equipped your cloak cannot be seen or broken by casting jutsu, but it only lasts for 4 seconds.

ANBU - passive: Assassin - while you have an ANBU weapon equipped your STR increases your attack and cast speed.

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

6 answers to this question

nice idea, maybe swap ANBU and 7SM passives. Also the PB passive could be abused by farming the consumables beforehand, perhaps an internal cooldown on it? As for Akatsuki, being the most menacing org in the anime and usually fighting outnumbered in game as its the only rogue org, I also think some out numbered incentives would go far such as "every kill gives you a %/flat amount of HP" 

6 minutes ago, SDZ said:

nice idea, maybe swap ANBU and 7SM passives. Also the PB passive could be abused by farming the consumables beforehand, perhaps an internal cooldown on it? As for Akatsuki, being the most menacing org in the anime and usually fighting outnumbered in game as its the only rogue org, I also think some out numbered incentives would go far such as "every kill gives you a %/flat amount of HP" 

Or maybe the puppet drops heal when picked up instead of going to inventory, forgot it could be abused like that.

Yamikami goes Tai -> Suggestion for tai
Yami goes light -> More cast time please Rory
Yamikami goes GF -> GF is hard mastery
Yamikami goes Sand -> Puppet suggestion
Yamikami goes Akat -> Akat passive suggestion

What is next!

But seriously, official organizations already have overwhelming buffs, (beside 12G), so adding a passive would make it pretty cancer and more annoying to be honest. If a passive is to be added, the buffs should be toned down

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lumy said:

But seriously, official organizations already have overwhelming buffs, (beside 12G), so adding a passive would make it pretty cancer and more annoying to be honest. If a passive is to be added, the buffs should be toned down

I agree. No more cancer.

20 hours ago, Yamikami said:

I came up with some ideas for passives that I think would be pretty cool to have and give more value to offical Orgs. These passives would only be active when a member of the Org has their buff equipped.

Akatsuki - passive: Soul Stealer - enemies that u down in combat with a ring equipped are instantly teleported to the hospital, meaning they cannot be revived.

12 Guardians - passive: Guardian's Fortitude - every 20 seconds in combat with a waistcloth equipped gain a shield that absorbs the next hit u take (would look like the shield u get from reviving).

Puppet Brigade - passive: Puppet Body - when your puppet dies it drops a puppet part which can be consumed to restore a small amount of health. (2% of your HP or just flat 25 HP)

7 Swordsmen - passive: Hidden Mist - while you have a 7SM sword equipped your cloak cannot be seen or broken by casting jutsu, but it only lasts for 4 seconds.

ANBU - passive: Assassin - while you have an ANBU weapon equipped your STR increases your attack and cast speed.

yami go balance masteries please lighting waiting for buff ty <3