Erox's Development Log

Erox

Dear Ninja,

I've taken on a project that I'm excited to finally say, is finished!

Since Mist Villages implementation its been an uphill battle to maintain it and iron out the creases, but through all of the updates and forums posts we're here today with a better Nin and better Mist Village for it.
Now, there's an aspect to NinOnline that most time's go unnoticed after a while but still play a critical part to the player's experience as a whole, and that aspect is undoubtedly NinOnline's Music/Soundtrack. Which brings me back to the project I've undertaken!

Mist Village Soundtrack

The key points of this project were the following

1. No live drum kits
  2. A sense of motion and feeling in each song
  3. Catchy and subliminal runs 
  4. Sections of three (Rule of 3's)
  5. Nin style music

Let me run you through how this will play out but first a warning.

WARNNING: Don't listen if you wish to wait and experience it for yourself In-Game.

In the beginning there was only silence...
Erox said onto them...
"LET THERE BE MUSIC!"

(Listen with each section as you read)

Mist Village

Maps: Mist Village, Indoor Market, Mist Bounty House.
Notes: The focal point of this track is to make the village sound alive and feel like you're a part of a bigger community! all hearts can beat as one.

Misty Conflict

Maps: Mist Village Entrance, Slight Slope, 3 Way Road Split.
Notes: The song uses the natural tones and sounds giving the sense of wonder or adventure, now imagine you're taking your first steps outside of the village.

Misty Tension

Maps: Misty Hides, Bamboo Forest, Bloody Pond.
Notes: You're battle hardened and ready for duty be it Boars, Giant Ants or even that damn Tanuki! Either way you're ready for any outcome.

Misty Flows

Maps: Big Slope, By The River, Land of Water Port.
Notes: Your first real challenge await you in these maps whither its the grind or enemies, you can hear the river bed waiting to be moved around you!

Mist Divided

Maps: Across the Sea (Boat), All Sea Maps.
Notes: Its time for your real first journey out of the Land of Water, will you run across the Sea knowing full well the dangers ahead or will you ride a vessel, Either way it will be a long journey to the other side. 

Thank you for allowing me to put my mark in NinOnline I do hope this enhances your experience playing and creating your very own world in something we all love!

With love
Erox~

<3

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2