Automated Events

Ainz Ooal Gown

Question

I've been playing this game now since May 22nd 2020 and there have been a total of 10 events in that time slot. This is for many reasons but the main one is lack of consistency from our GM's, they are basically afk and it doesn't look like any new one's are going to be added, in fact Emiya lost his GM powers but I digress.

I have 2 suggestions:

Suggestion 1: Automated Events. "1v1 Tournament starting in 15mins, /eventjoin 1v1. (Minimum to start 20 players). I'm sure Wolf is smart enough to code this in without it being abusable.

Suggestion 2 : Player made events, an NPC in every village "Events" the player can walk up to it and interact giving the following options; Would you like to start a tournament

• 1v1
  • 2v2
  • 3v3
  • 4v4
    Thank you for choosing 1v1, How much would you like to allocate to first prize winner
  • 2k ryo 1st place
  • 1k ryo 2nd place
  • 500 ryo 3rd place
    Tournament will start in 5mins.

It's as simple as that, I am very sure this can be implemented easily, it would really add more to the game instead of just PVE content (I loved the land of iron content don't get me wrong but most players hate PVE) 
    Please react and reply with suggestions instead of toxic answers. Thanks!
  • Like 4

6 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Lumy said:

We need a GMs that will host Tourneys, Kenock used to host one every week so there was no problems for either coupons or anything. We barely get one every two months.

Like I said, GMs are useless/inactive. Why do we have to have a lack of events when a system can be created for it so we don't have to rely on other people. 
Another suggestion could be leaders of official orgs gain the power to host an event. That way Kages/ anbu leaders/ akatsuki leader can host events and have permission to give out coupons. There should be logs for how many coupons they give out so abuse is squashed.

• Like 1