Kekkei genkai/ Eyeball's

Hydora

Question

I know many nin online players like the idea of kekkei genkai. But the reason it is stupid to add is that: Every player would run around with sharingan and be wannabe Sasuke and Itachi.

My Idea:

I thought up a great solution. This will feature a new equipment slot, which is "eyeball". Let's say there is a way to obtain eyeballs, from maybe bosses or some hard way. This way we can have different eyeballs that drop from bosses that are clones that have these kekkei genkais. Sharingan, Buyakugan, etc. And once u equip them they will grant u a single jutsu. That will stand out and certainly be usefull. 

Ability suggestion:

Sharingan is known for its prediction and speed. Maybe it had a passive that gives u dodges. The dodges would work as a sub, but it would probably look different. Let's say it can stack up and once it's stacked up it has 2 dodges. Which will dodge attacks and jutsus. Also, let the item have a "+20 agility" for realism.

Buyakugan is another famous kekkei genkai famous for its eyes. This one could have a passive that can see the other player's chakra. This would be useful for knowing when to harass and when to be careful. And let the item have a "+20 strength" for compensation for the Sharingan and the broken stat boost items certain village orgs have.

Eyeballs should be able to be tradable and could function as a normal item. Basically an eyeball transplant between users. That will work as a good unique cool item to hunt for. 

What do yall think? I would like to hear some feedback.

Edit: In terms of copyright strike, it does not have to be sharingan. It could be something made up and similar :p

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2

2 answers to this question

I think this idea would be cool, but I think that maybe there shouldn't be a sharingan/byakugan/rinegang maybe something made by the devs, something that is  special to this game and not a copy of the series. Maybe a dojutsu for each class, int, str, agi, cha, 

• Like 2