Battle injury restriction

Black Rain

Question

I think currently fighting BI warriors is just frustrating, especially since the DZ is small enough that extended fights can easily be BI warriored even at maps quite far away from hospitals. I would like to suggest a rework on how BI works

The problem: It is too easy to BI warrior maps far away from the hospital, fights automatically become unwinnable (unless your group is very large)

My suggestion: Lock players inside safezones while on BI, i.e. they can only use safezone maps while they have BI

Reasons for this:

• Village defence would remain unchanged. It allows players to still defend inside their village and close territory against large raids (GD, Maps where noobs train).
  • Because of how maps link, players sitting in DZ would still have to pass through players 
  • Would make fights close to village more enjoyable, rather than relying solely on finding players deep in DZ
  • Players abusing BI to claim bounty would be less prevelant (I know people like this but I think it takes away from the point of being high on the bounty book. That should be earned, not artificially preserved)

Let me know what you guys think. 

• Like 9
  • Shocked 1

Just now, Lumy said:

Lock them in hospital, I’m tired of fighting back the same guy for 5 minutes straight after he got stomped 10 times in a row. 

I think hospital is a bit too extreme since we don't want the lowbies not being able to play the game. They would still be able to train in safezones. Also village raids in safezone would still have that fun gameplay of constantly fighting

- needs to be lvl locked we don't want lowbies to get hurt by this

- will have too much of an impact on people just doing dailies/farming/ running around doing normal stuff that had nothing to do with BI in the first place

- does not rlly stop anyone from bi warrioring when it comes to defend raid points or just a village raid

- will negatively affect rogues more than anyone

I suggest to make the HP cap you lose with bi scales with lvl instead the high ur lvl the more hp u lose from BI  bi warriors would ve way easier to deal with and without hurting anyone rlly

• Like 3

A better solution would be making the Battle Injuries de-buff worse and worse if the player keeps dying with BI on. This would make them less and less relevant if they do try to be a BI warrior and would also be in line with the RP aspect of the game. For example, you die once you have BI 1, you die again while on BI 1, you get BI 2, then 3 (Same cooldown just worst stats)... Something along those lines. Locking people in safe-zones isn't healthy just like BI warrioring isnt. 

• Like 6

I like that idea to lock ppl in safe zone, and the one that Zitra and Sparkzz got, if u run as bi warrior and die again and again u got stacks of Bi with worst stats and longer Bi itself i was also thinking about what Lumy said that ppl should stay in hospital as like u are wounded u cant move at all from bed as part of roleplay.

There's a reason why people don't gain anything when they're on bi. This would allow low lvl players who constantly have missions to go into dz and do their missions. A person on a low level will definitely not have a chance against someone who's hunting. Locking maps while on bi sucks and shouldn't be allowed. 

• Like 1

All of your opinions are very valuable and we're working right now on a solution that would please the majority of player base regarding this topic.

Your feedback and ideas are our top priority to look at, thank you for your continuous support! ;)

Keeping player in SZ is a good idea but at the same time a bad one if you are a missing ninja you will be stuck in Takumi if a village camps you unless you spawn somewhere else 

If you are a Mist Ninja you will need to wait in SZ for 5 min then take the boat and wait there for 5 min to potentially get jumped by a  bunch of players and doing this all over again will make the game boring and more of an idle game

I liked the idea of bi getting worse as you die 

I think battle injury effect should be like this if died before 150 sec left from the bi effect

BI 1= 75% of the original stats
BI 2 = 50% of the original stats
BI 3 = 25% of the original stats 

so the first time it's not as worse but as you die more and more it gets worse and as the stats drop it will be difficult to fight in bi and make players wait for bi to defend village after getting BI 3.

1 minute ago, Sukki said:

stack bi till 1h like
first bi 8min
second bi 20min
3rd 40 min
4rd 1h
trust me people gonna stop bi warrioring INSTANTLY

Why would people want to stop Bi warrioring? Everyone is complaining about having battle injuries all the time and now you want it increased? It just doesn't make sense to me. If Bi got worst you will be hospital camped for a much longer time. It would be better if Medic and buffed items were affected by Bi and to make more spawns/hosp exits. 

1 minute ago, Persona Kurama said:

Why would people want to stop Bi warrioring? Everyone is complaining about having battle injuries all the time and now you want it increased? It just doesn't make sense to me. If Bi got worst you will be hospital camped for a much longer time. It would be better if Medic and buffed items were affected by Bi and to make more spawns/hosp exits. 

Persy its simple you have bi you stay in hosp when you break a leg you dont run you wait untill you get better 

3 minutes ago, Sukki said:

Persy its simple you have bi you stay in hosp when you break a leg you dont run you wait untill you get better 

"Battle Injuries" is a generic term. Could be any type of injury and most of them you do not stay in the hospital long. Depending on how I broke said leg I'd get a cast/splint and go back with my life. Only time can heal a broken leg, doesn't mean I got to be a prisoner.

3 minutes ago, Persona Kurama said:

"Battle Injuries" is a generic term. Could be any type of injury and most of them you do not stay in the hospital long. Depending on how I broke said leg I'd get a cast/splint and go back with my life. Only time can heal a broken leg, doesn't mean I got to be a prisoner.

Ok so make bi people unable run gg ez solved

1 hour ago, Sukki said:

Ok so make bi people unable run gg ez solved

I don't think it is good to have a game that penalizes you hardcore for playing. There should be more surrounding maps, more buildings with things to do, exits to hospitals etc rather than basically locking you out of the game with Bi for 5m everytime you die.